lol @ thls belng a crlme... another couger at lt wlth students : sarah jones...

you should have to have some attractiveness to become a cheerleader

2d8357efe8c985bfe07e70a6307640f53180f7b.gif

These kids have all the luck.

I bet you dude was telling his boys he smashed and some jealous virgin sucker who overheard snitched.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn she could get it...

Dude should have kept his mouth shut though, but being that age in high school and having something that nice as your piece it would be hard not to brag.

either a jealous dude overheard and snitched or a jealous ex/current chick overheard and snitched
either way id give dude daps if i seen him walking the halls

These kids should be rewarded for this behavior. I don't see why the teachers are being punished. If both sides are willing what does age matter. He's just advanced and is becoming a man

That track coach is fine as hell. She's cute. I like the mousey look. LOL @ them calling the dude a "victim". Eff outta here.

Insert South park gif

I would have snitched on him too out if pure hate......u in high school smashing a 26 yr old NFL cheerleader

lol @ this belng a crime

...yeah well, seems harmless when its an older female with a younger male. but if its the other way around then what?

....and honestly, even when its an older female its not all its cracked up to be. a younger person can develop some serious issues over something like this. word to Antoine Fisher.

Someone should give this kid a medal for tagging that hottie!! Track coach is hot too...

She could get it. Don't know why dudes keep snitching.
30t6p3b.gif

I have some teachers that would get it too, As soon as I get the opportunity, I'm going in.

Already passed on 1 or 2 opportunities.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I would have snitched on him too out if pure hate......u in high school smashing a 26 yr old NFL cheerleader

roll.gif
hating is bad.

Back
Top Bottom