~*~*~Lollapalooza 2011 - Eminem, Muse, Foo Fighters...August 5-7, 2011 : Grant Park~*~*

3 more headliners TBD...since i missed out on Coach, looks like i'll be going to Lolla. especially considering i can get a ticket, flight AND hotel for the price of a Coachella ticket.

FINALLY get a chance to see Eminem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not to mention i didn't see Muse last year, and the Foos always kill. the rest of the lineup will be stacked as usual, so pretty hyped. heard the afterparties are insane

3 more headliners TBD...since i missed out on Coach, looks like i'll be going to Lolla. especially considering i can get a ticket, flight AND hotel for the price of a Coachella ticket.

FINALLY get a chance to see Eminem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not to mention i didn't see Muse last year, and the Foos always kill. the rest of the lineup will be stacked as usual, so pretty hyped. heard the afterparties are insane

can't wait for the rest of the lineup. gonna hold out a little in case Em tours, but this is looking like my 2011 festival as of now...

can't wait for the rest of the lineup. gonna hold out a little in case Em tours, but this is looking like my 2011 festival as of now...

young, i'm in PG and have never been to the chi... this joint is CALLING MY NAME!!!

young, i'm in PG and have never been to the chi... this joint is CALLING MY NAME!!!

Bump, coming up this week.

Any places in Chicago that are a must? I'm coming from Houston BTW.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

NT GOONS, IM SNEAKIN IN WHOS WITH ME 
nerd.gif

Make sure you form somewhat of a big group when doing this.

I just waited at the outskirts (Lake Shore Drive) with my friend and recruited like 15-20 people.

Also be prepared to hop at least 2 (7-8 foot) fences. On Sundays they amp up security, so maybe 3-4 fences.

Guards are pretty lazy, but once you are like 20 feet into Grant Park, they'll stop chasing you.

When running, don't stop until you you're in a crowd haha. People say guards don't care, but a few do and a guy in my group got tackled.

If they catch you I heard you actually get arrested and fined, so all man for himself haha.

It also might take you an hour or so to actually go through with this, so make sure you aren't going to miss anyone you want to see.

The actual process takes like 2 minutes, and once it's done you'll see it's pretty easy.

Be smart and good luck!
laugh.gif

If you are really lazy, you can get in with a friend who has a 3-day pass.

For the 3-day passes, you are able to take off the wristbands.

So just ask one of their friends to come out of Grant Park and slip their wristband on like a block away. 

They also scan the wristbands, so just be aware that there is like a 30 minute waiting period between entrances.

nerd.gif

I just waited at the outskirts (Lake Shore Drive) with my friend and recruited like 15-20 people.

Also be prepared to hop at least 2 (7-8 foot) fences. On Sundays they amp up security, so maybe 3-4 fences.

Guards are pretty lazy, but once you are like 20 feet into Grant Park, they'll stop chasing you.

When running, don't stop until you you're in a crowd haha. People say guards don't care, but a few do and a guy in my group got tackled.

If they catch you I heard you actually get arrested and fined, so all man for himself haha.

It also might take you an hour or so to actually go through with this, so make sure you aren't going to miss anyone you want to see.

The actual process takes like 2 minutes, and once it's done you'll see it's pretty easy.

Be smart and good luck!
laugh.gif

So just ask one of their friends to come out of Grant Park and slip their wristband on like a block away. 

They also scan the wristbands, so just be aware that there is like a 30 minute waiting period between entrances.

Not going to lolla, but I did see Eminem at Bonnaroo and he was pretty amazing (everything my teenage self, now 24, thought he would be).

Sucks that Sleigh Bells cancelled. They were live AF at Bonnaroo as well.

Definitely thinking about hitting up more fests next year, ultimately leading to Glastonbury in 2013.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

PG transplant here as well. You just gotta make it happen. Whether it means eating ramen for a while, riding that greyhound/megabus, or carpooling with a fellow festie goer (what I did).

Not going to lolla, but I did see Eminem at Bonnaroo and he was pretty amazing (everything my teenage self, now 24, thought he would be).

Sucks that Sleigh Bells cancelled. They were live AF at Bonnaroo as well.

Definitely thinking about hitting up more fests next year, ultimately leading to Glastonbury in 2013.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

PG transplant here as well. You just gotta make it happen. Whether it means eating ramen for a while, riding that greyhound/megabus, or carpooling with a fellow festie goer (what I did).

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

nerd.gif

Be smart and good luck!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Breakin it down!  My man!  couple chicks I know snuck in last year and said damn near the same things.  good to hear it from some1 else.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

nerd.gif

Be smart and good luck!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Breakin it down!  My man!  couple chicks I know snuck in last year and said damn near the same things.  good to hear it from some1 else.

Back
Top Bottom