Lollapalooza 2013 - August 2nd-4th, Grant Park, Chicago

It looks like the lineup for this year leaked. The official announcement is coming April 9.

Headliners appear to include everything from The Cure, Mumford and Sons, Killers, Nine Inch Nails, to Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chainz.

I was able to cop a 3-day pass
pimp.gif

Anyone else going?

Wow, this thread went no where
laugh.gif

Leaked line-up was correct. 1 day passes go on sale tomorrow.

Wow, this thread went no where :lol:

Leaked line-up was correct. 1 day passes go on sale tomorrow.

I'll probably get at a pass for Saturday to see Kendrick and check out the other shows. But seriously, where is the hip-hop on this line up? Kendrick, 2Chainz, and Chance the Rapper and that's it? The headliners are alright, I haven't heard much of anyone other than Mumford so I'll have to check it out.

Would LOVE to go to Bonnaroo this year, but nobody to go with, Lolla is just WAY easier to do.

i'll be there with my crew. if any out of towners want to link up or chill that weekend hit me up. me and another NT'er live in Wicker Park.

I think I'm probably getting Friday/Saturday tickets. Honestly am gonna have to check out a lot of the acts playing before hand. Who should I check for?

I'm honestly kind of disappointed at the lack of hip-hip too. This will be my first Lolla though so I think the environment alone that weekend will be 
pimp.gif

Linking up with a bunch of my college friends who live in the city all weekend so maybe I'll see a few NTers out and about.

Got the 3 day pass and this will also be my first time at Lolla. From the burbs so I am still working out how I will go back and forth to the city. Hopefully I could beg Loyola University to let me move in Aug 1st so I could just take the el there to Grant Park hahaha. Gonna be my first of many, many times going to the city, can't wait! Lineup was a little weak but I can't wait for Mumford, Killers, the Cure, Aoki, and Kendrick. Also can't forget about my girl Lana :smokin :evil: .

Sidenote: Was in Wicker Park last week, love it there. Nice denim shop called Mildblend and Harold's Chicken Shack down the street. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom