LOLZ. I love when pics spin off like this

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I think demon must be watching to much MMA. Giving dude delusions of grandeur

Word wasn't this cat asking how tapout shirts fit a few weeks ago? All eager and
4f2361113be8e32d86d98bdc199b353e1ad44e9d.gif
on some "I'll be able to fit you in two weeks!" withhis new pickups
roll.gif

Sorry to interrupt the thread but you can't be serious...you're 5'2(LOL) and threatening to beat someone who is 6'2 up?

I swear all little people got that Napoleon Complex.

Trust me man you wouldn't stand a chance against someone 6'2. It's just impossible... No matter how strong you think you are if your tiny bodytakes one good clean hit you're going to sleep.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Sorry to interrupt the thread but you can't be serious...you're 5'2(LOL) and threatening to beat someone who is 6'2 up?

Trust me man you wouldn't stand a chance against someone 6'2. It's just impossible... No matter how strong you think you are if your tiny body takes one good clean hit you're going to sleep.
Is that a fact?

I have seen 5'4" take out 6'3"
Im not saying demon win this fight cause I dont know either of them, but dont count little guys out. My 5'4" guy would take down 80% of these NTers.Real talk. 1/2 of this place is frail HS students with loud mouths and have never thrown a punch in their lives.

And ephan, the argument got dropped, it is time to hop off Cranks scrotom.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Trust me man you wouldn't stand a chance against someone 6'2. It's just impossible... No matter how strong you think you are if your tiny body takes one good clean hit you're going to sleep.
Is that a fact?

Im not saying demon win this fight cause I dont know either of them, but dont count little guys out. My 5'4" guy would take down 80% of these NTers. Real talk. 1/2 of this place is frail HS students with loud mouths and have never thrown a punch in their lives.

If both guys are in shape and both can fight there is no chance in hell the little man is TAKING DOWN the bigger man. Let's say 5'4 130 pounds. Nomatter how hard or powerful you think you're hitting you only got 130 pounds of force behind your punch. Now imagine that little person gets hit ONCE bysomeone 6'4 240 pounds....

Is that a fact?

Im not saying demon win this fight cause I dont know either of them, but dont count little guys out. My 5'4" guy would take down 80% of these NTers. Real talk. 1/2 of this place is frail HS students with loud mouths and have never thrown a punch in their lives.

If both guys are in shape and both can fight there is no chance in hell the little man is TAKING DOWN the bigger man. Let's say 5'4 130 pounds. No matter how hard or powerful you think you're hitting you only got 130 pounds of force behind your punch. Now imagine that little person gets hit ONCE by someone 6'4 240 pounds....

I agree that if they are both trained and in shape that the little guy has a VERY slim chance. I have seen little guys that can hit harder then big guys.

You say it is impossible because of the size difference - What if Bruce Lee fought Lennox Lewis? Huge size difference, but Lewis dont stand a chance. Hell,that means Chuck Norris would get his lights put out by Shawn Bradley?
grin.gif

Is that a fact?

If both guys are in shape and both can fight there is no chance in hell the little man is TAKING DOWN the bigger man. Let's say 5'4 130 pounds. No matter how hard or powerful you think you're hitting you only got 130 pounds of force behind your punch. Now imagine that little person gets hit ONCE by someone 6'4 240 pounds....

I agree that if they are both trained and in shape that the little guy has a VERY slim chance. I have seen little guys that can hit harder then big guys.

You say it is impossible because of the size difference - What if Bruce Lee fought Lennox Lewis? Huge size difference, but Lewis dont stand a chance. Hell, that means Chuck Norris would get his lights put out by Shawn Bradley?
grin.gif
+1

Back
Top Bottom