LONDON & PARIS Travel Tips? Shopping, tourist avtivities, restaurants, bars, nightlife???

wanted some input and advice from NT. Headed there this Tuesday for a week but haven't planned anything for activities yet. Procrastination...

anything fun and interesting like shopping, landmarks, bars, nightlife suggestions? Merci

I was in London about  a month ago, one of the better cities i have visited in Europe. Shopping wise i would suggest going to Oxford street you will find all the best stores on that one street. As for landmarks the tower bidge , london eye and Big Ben are must sees even at night. For night life the areas around Picadally circus we always live. The best thing about London were the people, everyone was extra helpful so if you wanna find some hot spots just ask people you see on the street , good way to meet YAMBs also.

As for Paris i been there maybe four years ago ...i was kinda broke so i didnt really enjoy it ...plus the people are not to friendly but check out the The Arc, Eiffel tower. Shopping i would go to the Avenue des Champs Elysees.

Have fun
[h2] [/h2]

Back
Top Bottom