DELETE

Question for my fellas out there who ever dated long distance. Is it acceptable to cheat if you go months without seeing your partner? I don’t know if I should I feel guilty for talking to or going out with other girls. Seems harmless because theres no way of my girlfriend finding out.

If you can’t tell your girl, you’re cheating.

Long distance is built on communication and trust.

clearly this isn’t a relationship you should be in.

Keep it real with yourself - stop wasting both of y’all time.

Last edited:
tf is the point of being in a long distance then?

Break up
Go smash other girls without guilt
????
Profit
Cuz i care about her but months of no face to face communication feels like being single after a while. anyone whos been there understands. Men have needs

Just tell her my boy; No point in being in a relationship if you are taking other females out.

Cuz i care about her but months of no face to face communication feels like being single after a while. anyone whos been there understands. Men have needs

I’ve been in 3 year long distance relationship.

If you care about her, keep it a buck. Tell her how you’re feeling.

If you don’t have the strength, try to make the effort to get to her or get her to you.

But don’t make it worse.

I’m telling you save yourself the time - be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
Have you seen more work then fail ?

In my experience this is never the case
And I’ve seen a lot of long distance relationships being in the military

Both. I’m talking non military.

Mine failed because when she moved here - she got so home sick she was miserable. At the time, I wasn’t mature enough to understand and how to handle the situation.

She moved back.

The only thing about long distance relationship, it can work but when you see each other - you’re just picking up where you left off.

You never have the time or opportunity to get through the disagreements or argument; truly learning the person when situations happen.

You're basically always on a high or in the moment every time you see each other. That’s not reality.

Last edited:
She could find out someday. What if she comes to your town and y'all step out for the night and someone you beasted sees you and starts wigging out in IHOP. Don't assume these female creatures won't dig up your mess. They do it well.

Question for my fellas out there who ever dated long distance. Is it acceptable to cheat if you go months without seeing your partner? I don’t know if I should I feel guilty for talking to or going out with other girls. Seems harmless because theres no way of my girlfriend finding out.
If you really cared about her, you wouldn't contemplate sleeping around on her.

Have you seen more work then fail ?

In my experience this is never the case
And I’ve seen a lot of long distance relationships being in the military
Lol
The military? They abide by the area code rule. What happens in the military stays in the military.

They able to maintain long distance relationships but they be cheating like a muhhhh. I got mad ex military bros. They told me what time it was.

S
She could find out someday. What if she comes to your town and y'all step out for the night and someone you beasted sees you and starts wigging out in IHOP. Don't assume these female creatures won't dig up your mess. They do it well.
she lives in another country fam she dont know my friends. Cant find out anything

Sounds like you gon keep doing you OP, so you already know what it is ...just don’t slip up when you around your girl then

Back
Top Bottom