Look at my pic and guess what I bench

.56 ounces

Taking pics with your boyfriend with your shirts off was not needed at all man.

What is NT's obsession with voluntarily exposes their half naked bodies on a forum where the male population is 99.7%? I don't get it. Folks with the avatars and all. No defending it. Go head and call me angry. LOL

What is NT's obsession with voluntarily exposes their half naked bodies on a forum where the male population is 99.7%? I don't get it. Folks with the avatars and all. No defending it. Go head and call me angry. LOL

here's another pic if you need more help
1zp6x4o.jpg

yall just mad cause I look better and get more girls than all of you. Keep masturbating over sneakers while i smash broads. 
pimp.gif

yall just mad cause I look better and get more girls than all of you. Keep masturbating over sneakers while i smash broads. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherif23

pimp.gif
Will do.

pimp.gif
Will do.

pimp.gif

Ya that's it now get lost
laugh.gif
This guy
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Ya that's it now get lost
laugh.gif
This guy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom