Look at this.

We all understand that JB's quality is horrible.
mad.gif
 .But this has to stop, sooner or later. Look at this. I only wear my Varisty Red VI's 4 times and played basketball in them ONCE and look at them already. SMHHH.

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

Im thinking about getting another pair of Varisty Reds. I get an employee discount and they're on sale for 120..
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 .But this has to stop, sooner or later. Look at this. I only wear my Varisty Red VI's 4 times and played basketball in them ONCE and look at them already. SMHHH.

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe:

Im thinking about getting another pair of Varisty Reds. I get an employee discount and they're on sale for 120..
pimp.gif

It's not gonna stop sooner or later as long as people are willing to go out and buy more pairs even after getting burnt. 

It's not gonna stop sooner or later as long as people are willing to go out and buy more pairs even after getting burnt. 

Thats why dont wear Jordans to hoop in. There are much better shoes out there to wear.

Thats why dont wear Jordans to hoop in. There are much better shoes out there to wear.

It's not going to stop, what you need to stop is wearing retros to play ball in.
Buy some Team Jordans, or some Nikes.
They are the true Basketball shoe!

It's not going to stop, what you need to stop is wearing retros to play ball in.
Buy some Team Jordans, or some Nikes.
They are the true Basketball shoe!

Jordan are not meant to be worn. Keep them DS!  

roll.gif

Jordan are not meant to be worn. Keep them DS!  

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Quashy

mad.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, let me try to understand: you already believe JB quality is horrible and you want to buy another pair of the same shoe.  I'm I understanding this correctly.
embarassed.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, let me try to understand: you already believe JB quality is horrible and you want to buy another pair of the same shoe.  I'm I understanding this correctly.
embarassed.gif

Jordan retros aren't meant to be balled in anymore. Start investing in team jordans or Nike like it was already said

Jordan retros aren't meant to be balled in anymore. Start investing in team jordans or Nike like it was already said

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

mad.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

oh yeah cause I went to the Zoo. And some kids was kicking dirt all over the place and it got in the laces and in the inner sock

mad.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

oh yeah cause I went to the Zoo. And some kids was kicking dirt all over the place and it got in the laces and in the inner sock

mad.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Yea maybe this pair was just some bad luck??? idk doesn't seem like something to buy another pair over though

Yea maybe this pair was just some bad luck??? idk doesn't seem like something to buy another pair over though

Back
Top Bottom