Look at this.

man I feel you, I balled in my fire red III's ONE TIME and my sh*t started cracking, JB your hanging on by a very thin thread, i'm bout done with you and I been a loyal member for bout 10+ years now.

JB retros has become strictly for casual wear, They feel paper thin and just don't hold up. Its a shame that Mike's product has fallen off so badly its disgusting.

JB retros has become strictly for casual wear, They feel paper thin and just don't hold up. Its a shame that Mike's product has fallen off so badly its disgusting.

Originally Posted by bdub253

For the people saying that you shouldn't ball in retros, you're only reinforcing the OP (and everyone else who posts this same gripe incessantly)'s point. Original Jordans were basketball shoes, meaning that they were meant to be balled in. If the retros aren't, then OBVIOUSLY they are of an inferior quality than their predecessors. The garbage they (JB) keep putting out keeps getting gobbled up by the consumer though, so don't ever expect it to change.

And to the OP - to complain about the quality of a shoe being trash and then to say that you are going to repurchase the same shoe is the dumbest thing I've heard today. The reason your shoes' quality sucks is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Blame yourself. Waste your money on that trash if you want, just quit complaining about it. Its not anyone else's fault that you're an idiot.
I agree.  I really only look for older retros when buying a pair of kicks.  My thought is, why spend 100 to 150 on some of the newer releases when you can save and spend another 100 (250 total) for an older retro but better quality.

Originally Posted by bdub253

For the people saying that you shouldn't ball in retros, you're only reinforcing the OP (and everyone else who posts this same gripe incessantly)'s point. Original Jordans were basketball shoes, meaning that they were meant to be balled in. If the retros aren't, then OBVIOUSLY they are of an inferior quality than their predecessors. The garbage they (JB) keep putting out keeps getting gobbled up by the consumer though, so don't ever expect it to change.

And to the OP - to complain about the quality of a shoe being trash and then to say that you are going to repurchase the same shoe is the dumbest thing I've heard today. The reason your shoes' quality sucks is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Blame yourself. Waste your money on that trash if you want, just quit complaining about it. Its not anyone else's fault that you're an idiot.
I agree.  I really only look for older retros when buying a pair of kicks.  My thought is, why spend 100 to 150 on some of the newer releases when you can save and spend another 100 (250 total) for an older retro but better quality.

unfortunately JB has made AJ retros so that they are NOT made for basketball anymore.

got to feel bad for NBA players who wears AJ retros... quality just isn't there for the level of game play that the NBA players go through every night.

unfortunately JB has made AJ retros so that they are NOT made for basketball anymore.

got to feel bad for NBA players who wears AJ retros... quality just isn't there for the level of game play that the NBA players go through every night.

Back
Top Bottom