Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

you should wear your shoes instead of keeping them stored like that so they can end up being ruined OR you can sell your shoes.

sad to see your shoes go to waste

you should wear your shoes instead of keeping them stored like that so they can end up being ruined OR you can sell your shoes.

sad to see your shoes go to waste

I used to have 60 plus pairs of jordans back in 08...when I saw the little plastic tab on my black/red 12's cracked due to mold/humidity problem I knew I had to let go of them. I sold all of them and lost alot of money because most of them already had defects. My XIV's had sole discoloration, my CG IX's midsole cracked...the snake skin on my XVII + were peeling off etc. If you want to keep your shoes make sure put them in a cool dry place and NO SILICA GEL! yes I said it..no silica gel for it dry up the leather of the shoes. So wear your shoes

I used to have 60 plus pairs of jordans back in 08...when I saw the little plastic tab on my black/red 12's cracked due to mold/humidity problem I knew I had to let go of them. I sold all of them and lost alot of money because most of them already had defects. My XIV's had sole discoloration, my CG IX's midsole cracked...the snake skin on my XVII + were peeling off etc. If you want to keep your shoes make sure put them in a cool dry place and NO SILICA GEL! yes I said it..no silica gel for it dry up the leather of the shoes. So wear your shoes

For some reason when i see the pictures it reminds me of the word disgusting it really looks nasty. SMH! This is why you wear your shoes!

For some reason when i see the pictures it reminds me of the word disgusting it really looks nasty. SMH! This is why you wear your shoes!

Originally Posted by sthebest

WOW.

remind me never to visit Singapore if that's what it does to sneakers!
i don't think a visit to singapore will do that to your shoes. living there for years and not wearing the shoes and keeping them ds will do that.

Originally Posted by sthebest

WOW.

remind me never to visit Singapore if that's what it does to sneakers!
i don't think a visit to singapore will do that to your shoes. living there for years and not wearing the shoes and keeping them ds will do that.

WOW I didn't even know 17s and 18s could crack like that! Now I know. Shame, I really like those red nikes too.

WOW I didn't even know 17s and 18s could crack like that! Now I know. Shame, I really like those red nikes too.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

frown.gif

Too bad man.. Those are some serious kicks that I would have loved to get a wear or 2 out of.

THIS

I've got some DS kicks. DS Alititude 13's, DS 2001 Bred XI's, and DS Retro 8's (not CDP) just to name a few....and they are all still good in wearable condition, BUt I"m gonna make sure I put em on and wear em around the house lightly to make sure this doesnt happen.

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO TAKE THOSE CEMENT 4's OFF YOUR HANDS BEFORE THEY STARTED TO DRY OUT AND CRACK!!! What a Waste of a legendary pair of shoes. I would shoot my foot off if I were you. I mean, you don't wear your shoes anyway, so WHY would you need your foot?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

frown.gif

Too bad man.. Those are some serious kicks that I would have loved to get a wear or 2 out of.

THIS

I've got some DS kicks. DS Alititude 13's, DS 2001 Bred XI's, and DS Retro 8's (not CDP) just to name a few....and they are all still good in wearable condition, BUt I"m gonna make sure I put em on and wear em around the house lightly to make sure this doesnt happen.

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO TAKE THOSE CEMENT 4's OFF YOUR HANDS BEFORE THEY STARTED TO DRY OUT AND CRACK!!! What a Waste of a legendary pair of shoes. I would shoot my foot off if I were you. I mean, you don't wear your shoes anyway, so WHY would you need your foot?
roll.gif

This is unfortunate, and I feel for you. However, shoes are meant to be worn. I have learned that it is much more enjoyable to wear a pair of shoes that you love, instead of keeping a pair that you love in your closet and never wearing them - wear your shoes.

This is unfortunate, and I feel for you. However, shoes are meant to be worn. I have learned that it is much more enjoyable to wear a pair of shoes that you love, instead of keeping a pair that you love in your closet and never wearing them - wear your shoes.

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

Originally Posted by Valmonte

i was a collector. like to look @ them and appreciate their beauty. guess such beauty doesn't last.....

sorry mate.

personally i love the feel of them on my feet. if i want to gaze at their beauty, there are plenty of images around for that purpose, and i've taken heaps of my own photos.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Valmonte

i was a collector. like to look @ them and appreciate their beauty. guess such beauty doesn't last.....

sorry mate.

personally i love the feel of them on my feet. if i want to gaze at their beauty, there are plenty of images around for that purpose, and i've taken heaps of my own photos.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom