Looking ahead to 09 NFL Free Agent List... Vol. Who do you want?

Here are a few of the big name free agents, to my knowledge, for next season. Obviously some will be franchise "tagged" but others will slipthrough....who you want on your squad?

Brandon Jacobs, RB- New York Giants
Ricky Williams, RB- Dolphins
TJ Houshmandzadeh, WR- Bengals
Anquan Boldin, WR- Cardinals
Julius Peppers, Defensive End - Panthers
Albert Haynseworth, Defensive Tackle - Titans
Nnamdi Asomugha, Cornerback -Raiders
Karlos Dansby, Linebacker -Cardinals
Ray Lewis, Bart Scott and Terrell Suggs, Linebacker -Ravens
Jonathan Vilma- LB- Saints
Darren Sproles, RB- Chargers

If some have signed, I apologize
laugh.gif

I think everyone would want Albert Haynesworth.

Vilma ain't leaving the Saints. It's sad that he's gotta play with a squad of bums, but that's what happens when you spend your money onoffense.

the saints need to re-sign vilma and make a STRONG push at Nnamdi Asomugha...

also,maybe trade Duece and make a push at brandan jacobs,but I expect the giants to lock him up

C Wood and Nnamdi holding down the edges in GB would be sick... but Ted Thompson will never go for that.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

C Wood and Nnamdi holding down the edges in GB would be sick... but Ted Thompson will never go for that.

he spent the money on Wood, and with Al and Wood getting old so there is a chance., Nnamdo could step in and not miss a beat.

not only is Quan my favorite offensive player but God knows we need him(among other things)

Sproles is my dude, been a big fan since his college days so id love to have him on the squad even if he just rhode pine

you show me Ray Lewis and ill show you someone born to wear silver and black...Ravens can't possibly be thinking about letting him go though can they???anybody know anything about that situation

Anquan Boldin, WR- Cardinals
Julius Peppers, Defensive End - Panthers
Albert Haynseworth, Defensive Tackle - Titans
Nnamdi Asomugha, Cornerback -Raiders

these would be good pick ups

Haynesworth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone on that list
Then Boldin, then Ray Lewis

I just want Nnamdi to get resigned and since we really need a receiver, Anquan Boldin would be nice

I want the Jets to bring back Vilma since we shouldn't have !@**@!! ot rid of him for Calvin PAce in the first place. Haynesworth should be #1 oneveryone's list but realistically we won't get him. Terrell Suggs or Bart Scott would also be nice.

Back
Top Bottom