Looking back at AJF Vol:Was it Really Sooo bad.

I bought five pairs of all of them so some day when they're worth a lot Ima flip em.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm

I really hate the air force jordan fusions.
they are a disgrace to the airjordan line.
if u want to wear jordans you should get
Real air jordans. If u want to wear
Air forces, get real air forces, period!

I really hate the air force jordan fusions.
they are a disgrace to the airjordan line.
if u want to wear jordans you should get
Real air jordans. If u want to wear
Air forces, get real air forces, period!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I cant stand those things, total waste of money to me. Hated when ppl hit me with "oh man i got those same jordans at home", that time i'm wernin some aqua 8s, and they talkn bout the fusion ones, c'mon son

laugh.gif

I cant stand those things, total waste of money to me. Hated when ppl hit me with "oh man i got those same jordans at home", that time i'm wernin some aqua 8s, and they talkn bout the fusion ones, c'mon son

laugh.gif

You know it's funny, I don't know if there's ever been such a disproportion between the sentiments of the sneaker community and actual sales. I see all the AJF's around constantly and a lot of the models sold really well.

You know it's funny, I don't know if there's ever been such a disproportion between the sentiments of the sneaker community and actual sales. I see all the AJF's around constantly and a lot of the models sold really well.

I can't lie I picked up the black/cement AFJ3 to use for work on a pretty steep discount in early 2009. I do still think that the AJF3 wasn't a bad shoe at least not in the classic colorways, the ones made out of canvas or the AJF3 Premier were a bit too out there for my taste.

I can't lie I picked up the black/cement AFJ3 to use for work on a pretty steep discount in early 2009. I do still think that the AJF3 wasn't a bad shoe at least not in the classic colorways, the ones made out of canvas or the AJF3 Premier were a bit too out there for my taste.

man I keep forgettin some cats are young as hell- that was like 5 minutes ago and HATED IT!-the only Fusions I could ever mess wit were the AJF XIIs

I copped the fusion Vs and Xlls... Now they just sit on the side if my room... Some of the other ones I was like ew...

I absolutely HATED the fusions. What's even worse is that their prices were almost on par with the retros.

i think the core fans hated the idea of this fused jordan air force one but something tells me that this "hybrid" shoe sold well to middle & upper class citizens.

I passed on all of them, just really wasnt feeling none of them, it made me mad that they didnt come out wit the real retro like when they did the AJF9 in the olive colorway, that pissed me off

Originally Posted by jhobson5

QFT. I remember when the Eggplant foams released last year, and there was a huge line at my footlocker(i got there like half hour before opening) I knew I was going to get a pair cause I was like 20th in line. The line starts moving I get up there, ask the guy for a 10 in the purple foams, he says "you are the first person to buy these today". I look around everyone there is buying the AJF 8s in aqua. I cracked up so hard....

holy crap dude... this !*** happened to me also hahaha, oh and one dude bought the six rings MS

Back
Top Bottom