LOOKING FOR A CAMERA TO SHOOT MUSIC VIDEOS GOT ABOUT 4-500 TO SPEND

If you can double that... Canon T2i can't really tell you something worth the money for cheaper....for what you want to do with it...

If you can double that... Canon T2i can't really tell you something worth the money for cheaper....for what you want to do with it...

Rent > Own - Especially if you want to use different lenses and stuff. Now the deposit will be damn near the cost of the camera for obvious reasons....but if you're not shooting videos everyday and making money off it, I would go this route. 
http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher 

Rent > Own - Especially if you want to use different lenses and stuff. Now the deposit will be damn near the cost of the camera for obvious reasons....but if you're not shooting videos everyday and making money off it, I would go this route. 
http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher 

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Co mother +$$$%#! sign, just bought a T2i and I'm in love with the thing.  I don't use it just for video though.

Co mother +$$$%#! sign, just bought a T2i and I'm in love with the thing.  I don't use it just for video though.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

How much recording time do you have on it for videos?

You could look into something maybe like a Sony TRV900 or a Canon GL1, I know those had to have decreased in price from when I was into all that with skating a couple 4-5 years ago.

You could look into something maybe like a Sony TRV900 or a Canon GL1, I know those had to have decreased in price from when I was into all that with skating a couple 4-5 years ago.

Originally Posted by Wr

It depends how many GB your memory cards are and what resolution you shoot.
Also, the cameras used to film House, is the Canon T2i. 

Great camera and a lot of shows/documentaries use this to film. If I had the funds, I'd like a T2i.

Originally Posted by Wr

Great camera and a lot of shows/documentaries use this to film. If I had the funds, I'd like a T2i.

i'd like to shoot documentaries and other things as well so....... imma look in to the canon joint

i'd like to shoot documentaries and other things as well so....... imma look in to the canon joint

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Wr

[h2]House season finale shot entirely with Canon 5DmkII [/h2]
http://philipbloom.net/20...irely-with-canon-5dmkii/

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Wr

[h2]House season finale shot entirely with Canon 5DmkII [/h2]
http://philipbloom.net/20...irely-with-canon-5dmkii/

Back
Top Bottom