Looking for a car...budget is $21,000. What should I get?

if ur any where in the bay area Forest Faulkner and sons (ffsons.com) has weekly silent auctions and they list each car with the mileage a week before theauction days. I seen alot of good quality cars go for mad cheap.

Why ask other people what car you should get? Only you will know what you need in a car...

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

if i had $21k, i'd pick up a used evo 9

but that's me
Damn I would too, that car is a beast.
pimp.gif

Honda civic SI 2009 or an Accord coupe 09 would be cool too.

I'm planning on getting a car soon as well. I'm a few months away still but i'm planning on getting an 05-06 Mustang GT. Was looking at the 350Z aswell but the Mustang overall would be cheaper to own. It also has a backseat so i could take people with me, granted it's a small one but the fact it hasone is better than none at all. Was looking at 02-03 BMW 330Ci's as well but i am not looking forward to maintaining a German car so i deaded that thought.

i just purchased an 08 z a few months back and everything about it seems to be on par for what it is. if i were you i would consider a few other options justto be sure of your choices. in a way i jumped the gun on the purchase and at the time i didnt even consider the a5 but now there are times where i wonder whatcould have been

Do not buy a M3 or anything maintenance will kill you on that budget, if you insist on a BMW get a 03 325i for around $10K. I'd recommend a civic, accord,or maxima...stay away from VW though they are crap. Or get a Pontiac G6, Chevy Impala, or Ford 500 or something, don't worry about trying to stunt though,you'll be able to get whatever you want after college.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by doj3858

I'm a college student
DO NOT FINANCE

I made that mistake. I'm at a CC, but worrying about money AND grades is not whats up. Get a used car with that 5 grand. Trust me, you can find a good, used, cheap car.

the only logical human in this thread.

BUY FARMLAND ASAP. A CAR ? BUY AN OLD CAR YOU CAN CONVERT INTO RUNNING ON BIO-DIESEL AND CHILL ON THE HILL OF SCRILL YOU FINNA BUILD..

So yea, take that 5k you actually have and go Honda/Toyota/Nissan. The luxury will come later man. Trust me you don't want to be that guy with a car noteand no job/struggling to pay it off.

I am in about the same boat as you and I ended up buying a pontiac g6 gt and I love it. I was looking at TLs and imprezas and I liked the g6 better. The priceis good and gets good gas mileage.

under $16k huh? I got a 2008 altima I'm trying to let go of...for under $15k. Pm for info.

dude buy a 2000 maxima for 5gs and call it a day. Car payments are not a good look. You can get a nice car for 5 grand these days anyway

I've had a car payment for 2 years with no problem so I'm not worried about that. I decided a sports car can come later and will probably just get anew Toyota or something. I just have a thing for sports cars.

Back
Top Bottom