Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman
where was the burnout in this video? and the street was damp
indifferent.gif
its FWD...what do you expect
laugh.gif

I don't get it?
^va, yes daily driver. cant find any 240sx in my area that are decent though.

whats wrong with the 3000gt's? maintenance that bad?

From personal owners ive known they can have all sorts of problems. The 240sx is slow until you boost them, you can but I don't really recommend having a boost(highly modified) converted car as your DD especially if you aren't mechanically savvy. If anything goes wrong you don't have a car and then have to pay someone else to fix it. If I was in your position I'd save up more for a RSX type S and do basic bolt ons and chip.

Cop a used 328 or M3.. youll be able to get a 96-99 for that price

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

where was the burnout in this video? and the street was damp
indifferent.gif
its FWD...what do you expect
laugh.gif

I don't get it?
^va, yes daily driver. cant find any 240sx in my area that are decent though.

whats wrong with the 3000gt's? maintenance that bad?

From personal owners ive known they can have all sorts of problems. The 240sx is slow until you boost them, you can but I don't really recommend having a boost(highly modified) converted car as your DD especially if you aren't mechanically savvy. If anything goes wrong you don't have a car and then have to pay someone else to fix it. If I was in your position I'd save up more for a RSX type S and do basic bolt ons and chip.

Its FRONT wheel drive.. So the back tires arent gunna be spinning like that 

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought he was saying that you cant burnout in a fwd vehicle.

I'd go with a 240sx. Not only is it reliable, but IMO RWD > FWD any day. Plus, you'll be able to have a little fun in the rain.
EDIT: Also, I'd recommend you stay away from European cars, because if your budget is only 5.5k, I assume you wouldn't be able to afford any spare parts, if you should need them.

Back
Top Bottom