Looking for a new car - must have 4 doors and 300+bhp

laugh.gif

Go cop yourself a prius

Originally Posted by djuzi05

All those other cars must be used and abused for a M3 sedan to be out of your price range.

I was saying the same thing @++% that Mazi alone is running around 55k with about 40 or 50k miles on it my cousin was in the market for 1

Originally Posted by djuzi05

All those other cars must be used and abused for a M3 sedan to be out of your price range.

I was saying the same thing @++% that Mazi alone is running around 55k with about 40 or 50k miles on it my cousin was in the market for 1

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

He can get an M5 but not an M3
laugh.gif

Strange line up OP, what exactly is your price range?

I'm guessing something here...    
The new E92 (2009?) is newer than the E60 (2005)?  The newest M5 hasn't come out yet has it? I know the M's doesn't drop in value like all the other BMW's as soon as a new shape comes out.  But maybe that's the reason?  Possibly a new E60 is lower than a new E92 (I haven't researched this so I may be wrong).  Or he's just buying used.....or ducktails.  I believe it's the latter...but in the spirit of this thread...

Lately I've fell in love with this car. 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
  Almost even more than the Range....If I had the money, I'd certainly buy this BEFORE I get the Range. 

6a011572132a5f970b0115723c5457970b-800wi

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

He can get an M5 but not an M3
laugh.gif

Strange line up OP, what exactly is your price range?

I'm guessing something here...    
The new E92 (2009?) is newer than the E60 (2005)?  The newest M5 hasn't come out yet has it? I know the M's doesn't drop in value like all the other BMW's as soon as a new shape comes out.  But maybe that's the reason?  Possibly a new E60 is lower than a new E92 (I haven't researched this so I may be wrong).  Or he's just buying used.....or ducktails.  I believe it's the latter...but in the spirit of this thread...

Lately I've fell in love with this car. 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
  Almost even more than the Range....If I had the money, I'd certainly buy this BEFORE I get the Range. 

6a011572132a5f970b0115723c5457970b-800wi

Back
Top Bottom