Looking for a New Computer

Whats up niketalk??

Im looking to get a new computer. my budget is a $1000, but I dont REALLY need a Mac.

What It will be used for -
-Basic Internet use
-Serato Scratch Live
-Occasional Downloading (Music, Movies)

Pretty much I dj and my older Dell gave out on me. So im looking for a lil help into purchasing a new Computer

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

Whats up niketalk??

Im looking to get a new computer. my budget is a $1000, but I dont REALLY need a Mac.

What It will be used for -
-Basic Internet use
-Serato Scratch Live
-Occasional Downloading (Music, Movies)

Pretty much I dj and my older Dell gave out on me. So im looking for a lil help into purchasing a new Computer

Thanks in advance!
wink.gif

1000 would probably be too much

you probably just need something with a lot of ram to run your programs smoothly

you probably just need something with a lot of ram to run your programs smoothly

build your own (best bag for buck option)
or
buy your own parts & pay someone to build it for you.

build your own (best bag for buck option)
or
buy your own parts & pay someone to build it for you.

Thanks on the responses...I was looking at the blue line Sony Vaio....

What should I get in order to build a nice Laptop tho? (I think I should of stated that..ha)

What should I get in order to build a nice Laptop tho? (I think I should of stated that..ha)

Originally Posted by CaeserRay

Sony Blue Label $949

Highly Recommended, by me and I'm a Mac person.

If build a Sony Laptop on sony.com its gonna cost $$$, but if you got it like that go ahead.

Originally Posted by CaeserRay

Sony Blue Label $949

Highly Recommended, by me and I'm a Mac person.

If build a Sony Laptop on sony.com its gonna cost $$$, but if you got it like that go ahead.

make sure you do a fresh install of the OS, because best buy and sony will add so much crap to it.

make sure you do a fresh install of the OS, because best buy and sony will add so much crap to it.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

this
check out some toshibas they pretty good laptops

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

this
check out some toshibas they pretty good laptops

Thanks for the info guys...Imma prolly pull the trigger on that sony...and Def gonna look into some toshibas!

Thanks for the info guys...Imma prolly pull the trigger on that sony...and Def gonna look into some toshibas!

Back
Top Bottom