Looking for a place to buy good condition nike shoe boxes

In particular, looking for a place to buy authentic air yeezy 2 size 10 nike shoe box. Shoe box only. Can anybody recommend a place to aquire authentic, replacement nike shoe boxes?

Enough views, no replies. Here is the story. I had to move into a spot that required me to get a storage unit. Stupid me, broke down most of the boxes and threw them in a dumpster. Now, 5 years later I wish i hadnt done that. The pure platinum yeezy size 10 box is needed because the box i acquired them in, is less than desirable as far as a collection piece goes. Someone out there must have a sz 10 that theyve beat to the ground with a nice box on hand.

Sorry to say this, but enough view & no reply simply means that no one can really answer your question. I don’t think there’s any shops around the world that sells only the authentic box. Have seen some “box only” auctions listed on eBay before, so I can’t say no one sells such thing, but it’s almost like find a needle in the haystack tho.

shouldn't ever thrown em out.

my advice? get chummy with a local sneaker store manager and ask em to save nike boxes for you...i usually get boxes randomly like that when i need em before they crush em at da end of da night.

ninjahood ninjahood thanks. But i am not looking for randoms. I need a air yeezy2 box. Pure plat. Size 10us. Good to great condition.

so what you're telling us is your looking for a OG box of a rare nike that's been discontinued for years that weren't prevalent in da 1st place...

giphy.gif

your best bet? honestly?....buy a pair of fakes, donate da shoes, and keep da box.

Back
Top Bottom