Looking for an apartment in the Ft. Lee, Virginia Area??

Im moving to Virginia (Ft. Lee) and basically the job moved the start date up early so i wont be able to physically get out there and inspect the place, do a good comparison, basically shop around like i would want to. Right now im using Apartmentguide.com and its helpful, but IN  ANOTHER THREAD there was information as to how to find out whether it was good place, basically how to get REVIEWS from past tennants, whether it has a lot of crime, etc. Im not trying to live somewhere where im likely to get break ins.

any of yall live in around that area and can provide some info. Ive been looking into the Petersburg area...

so can anyone point me in the right direction of how to obtain this info? yes calling the place would help, but i wanna hear the truth and not a sale's pitch.

Im moving to Virginia (Ft. Lee) and basically the job moved the start date up early so i wont be able to physically get out there and inspect the place, do a good comparison, basically shop around like i would want to. Right now im using Apartmentguide.com and its helpful, but IN  ANOTHER THREAD there was information as to how to find out whether it was good place, basically how to get REVIEWS from past tennants, whether it has a lot of crime, etc. Im not trying to live somewhere where im likely to get break ins.

any of yall live in around that area and can provide some info. Ive been looking into the Petersburg area...

so can anyone point me in the right direction of how to obtain this info? yes calling the place would help, but i wanna hear the truth and not a sale's pitch.

try apartmentratings.com

i went to VSU a few years ago, and one thing to figure out is how far do you want to drive? living in petersburg (depending on which part) might not be as good a move as living in colonial heights. but downtown petersburg is coming up, more shops and bars/ctuff to do from the last time i was there. even saw some lofts converted from an old warehouse.

try apartmentratings.com

i went to VSU a few years ago, and one thing to figure out is how far do you want to drive? living in petersburg (depending on which part) might not be as good a move as living in colonial heights. but downtown petersburg is coming up, more shops and bars/ctuff to do from the last time i was there. even saw some lofts converted from an old warehouse.

my cousin lives behind a walgrees near a wawa...

i know that doesn't help but there are a bunch of military people in his neighborhood...

i'll get the name for you...its really nice

Addison! there are like 3 differnt complexes w/Addison in the name tho so i'll get the one he's in...

my cousin lives behind a walgrees near a wawa...

i know that doesn't help but there are a bunch of military people in his neighborhood...

i'll get the name for you...its really nice

Addison! there are like 3 differnt complexes w/Addison in the name tho so i'll get the one he's in...

Right now I'm pretty set on 3 spots in colonial heights... Ill post the names later, but I appreciate all u guys help. Thanks :smile:

Right now I'm pretty set on 3 spots in colonial heights... Ill post the names later, but I appreciate all u guys help. Thanks :smile:

As far as drivin, I wanted to b as close as possible but places thaat were close (baileys ridge) and a few others (based on ratings) seemed like breakins were common place and I wasn't feelin that. But minus traffic(cause I don't know what traffic is like) I wouldn't mind driving say 20 mins or less?

As far as drivin, I wanted to b as close as possible but places thaat were close (baileys ridge) and a few others (based on ratings) seemed like breakins were common place and I wasn't feelin that. But minus traffic(cause I don't know what traffic is like) I wouldn't mind driving say 20 mins or less?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i don't remember there being any real traffic, except for getting through security to get on base.

i don't remember there being any real traffic, except for getting through security to get on base.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

thats great. im pretty set on Colonial Heights. like what i see, aint read that its a "bad " area and the prices aint too bad.

any other info before i just pick?

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

thats great. im pretty set on Colonial Heights. like what i see, aint read that its a "bad " area and the prices aint too bad.

any other info before i just pick?

Back
Top Bottom