Looking for FLight CLub Invitation Please Help A brother Out

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the website and I'm starting to get involved. I was just wondering if anybody could PM me an invitation for the Jordan Flight Club. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Jordans ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL your new to the shoe game too i see. You just sign up and when JB has special events etc.....They will send you a invitation. Hope that helps you out.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

LOL your new to the shoe game too i see. You just sign up and when JB has special events etc.....They will send you a invitation. Hope that helps you out.

this is not a game champ....this is serious business.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

this is not a game champ....this is serious business.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't need one, Flightclub is a wast of time they never have anything good on there.

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the website and I'm starting to get involved. I was just wondering if anybody could PM me an invitation for the Jordan Flight Club. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Jordans ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

You don't need one, Flightclub is a wast of time they never have anything good on there.

And a waste of money as well.

idk those the tuxedo 1s the 2009s eminem 2s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom