Looking for model of late 1990s ACG outdoor shoe

Hi Nike fans,

sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this...kind new to this channel, so I apologize beforehand...redirects would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I am looking for the model of my favorite Nike shoe ever. I've searched image libraries, but cannot seem to find it, but maybe one of you can help me out. I will do my best to describe the model:

I bought it in dec 1997 in Canada. I think they were on sale so probably it was a '97 or even '96 model. It was a high top, ACG outdoor shoe, size 11 (men's) It was black and had accents in a dark and brighter blue. The most striking thing about it were the little metal parts that you would put the laces through...they were blue and shaped almost like an omega sign, where the bottom part was closed. I wore these shoes non stop for about two years and was so sad when the had finally reached their end of life. I would love to find them 2nd hand, but I cannot remember the name of the model. Can anyone help me out?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Dagmar

This will be quite a challenge as there have been so many different ACG boots, and quite a few of them had a few metal lace loops.

A quick search on Google might get you started?

https://www.google.nl/search?q=vint...CZb0X8nDCYOesAe-xbTYCw&***=927&biw=1206&hl=nl

This will be quite a challenge as there have been so many different ACG boots, and quite a few of them had a few metal lace loops.

A quick search on Google might get you started?

Thanks for replying. :smile:

I started with a Google search, and looked through pages after pages of them, but no luck so far. Also tried sneaker sites, but still no luck. Do you know if there is maybe a site out there that catalogued all the Nike models per year?

Thanks,

Dagmar

No such thing exists as far as I know and I don’t think Nike has such thing either. In my opinion, unknown ACGs from 90s are especially tough to ID sometimes even w/ the pic or product code...

I have the Air 150 Approach. There was also a much more basic Air Approach. Maybe thats it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom