Looking for new running shoes

im on the market looking for some new running shoes, I want to do about 3 miles a day. What are your suggestions on running shoes? I was looking at the Nike react flyknit and the Pegasus, what are your opinions?

If you have a specialty running store in your area, go there and try on stuff from all different brands to see what works for your feet best. They can analyze your gait cycle and steer you in the right direction.

If you have a specialty running store in your area, go there and try on stuff from all different brands to see what works for your feet best. They can analyze your gait cycle and steer you in the right direction.
Thanks I’ll look into what’s near my location

im on the market looking for some new running shoes, I want to do about 3 miles a day. What are your suggestions on running shoes? I was looking at the Nike react flyknit and the Pegasus, what are your opinions?
https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/ShoeFinder

I would use the link above and grab a brooks pair that is tailored to my run goals. After you are running for a while and want to go for races/fun runs then I would look at Nikes. I have tried many times to use Nike shoes as my everyday runner and if I’m not at my best ideal weight or in great shape they don’t work for me.

I stick with Brooks to train and Nikes for fun

Back
Top Bottom