Looking For Nike Elite Basketball Socks.....

Does anybody kno any Places i Can Find the Nike Elite Bball Socks?? NDC is sold out and EastBay only has size xl 12-15....

These socks are so crack.
pimp.gif

look out for Jordan socks soon... not really functional but definitely dope to own

The only sizes i can find are 12-15 and i wear a 8.5!! Gettin my space jams was easier then find a pair of these socks in my size!!!

I hate those socks every time I see them (Texas home games and on tv). Why do you guys like them so much?

Originally Posted by jamesm25

The only sizes i can find are 12-15 and i wear a 8.5!! Gettin my space jams was easier then find a pair of these socks in my size!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol thats a fact ive been looking too.

I think they look real nice! i think its the strip up the back....and they got protection in all the rite spots ( dont plan on wearing them anywhere but thecourt )

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I hate those socks every time I see them (Texas home games and on tv). Why do you guys like them so much?

cause the match with the uni's better and they are rather comfortable.

yeah, i love em too...check your local niketown (if you have one near?) that's where i got my pair.

copped my 2 pairs on NDC, for the colorful ones you most likely gotta be either in college, a sponsored high school or a good AAU team

i'm glad i stocked up on these socks (crew and quarter length). wait for a restock or something, OP. but if you're not into the crew socks, i know NTNYhas the quarter-length socks.

I was able to purchase a couple of pairs at my local Marshalls in the Northern Virginia area. This was about a month ago though. I remember catching thewhite with red accents and the white with blue accents.

Back
Top Bottom