LOOKING FOR PROMOTERS FOR BASKETBALL EVENT

Whats up NT,

I am hosting a charity basketball tournament in the Bay Area sometime in December. I am looking for promoters who want to join the team. Right now we just launched the web-site and secured our venue. Currently, we have 9 sponsors who are providing everything from banners to financial support, etc.

If you:

A) Know people who play basketball
B) Play basketball yourself
C) Know people who might be interested in sponsoring

Then this is for you

This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help out a good cause and also be a part of an upcoming organization.

PM me with your e-mail and phone # and I'll give you more details
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

what charity (ties) is this event benefiting?
is it real hoops or and1 stuff?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Is it club basketball? AAU? Adult league? If so I have a few contacts. Just so you know it's hard to run a event (tournament) if the club teams / adult league don't know much about you. Your best bet would be to do a joint tournament, build your rep with coaches and then do something on your own. You also have a few questions in regards to location & refs,score keepers, game length etc..These are just suggestions on my part and things you need to keep in mind if you intend on hosting something like this.

Real hoops....I already have the venue....It's a 1 day event...

The event is benefiting the Emergency Daly City Food Pantry run by Denise Kelly.

It's not going to be league....

If you guys could contact me, I'd be glad to work together/get some contact information

Also, if you and your friends or someone you know would be interested in playing, let me know by responding or PMing me. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom