Looking for some corduroy pants NT, school me.

JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW ja;osdfha;sdhfao;sdifh ;osaif h;aokfh ;asjf

*+%!!$% sexy #+% cords that last a %%!@%#+#@%#@@ minute.

JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW JCREW ja;osdfha;sdhfao;sdifh ;osaif h;aokfh ;asjf

*+%!!$% sexy #+% cords that last a %%!@%#+#@%#@@ minute.

Originally Posted by 916kings

I got 2 pairs earlier this year at the J.Crew Outlet. 
pimp.gif
 (yeah I know they need an iron)
i copped the same colors last year from macys but mines are levis 559 cords..super comfy, altho a lil baggy.

Originally Posted by 916kings

I got 2 pairs earlier this year at the J.Crew Outlet. 
pimp.gif
 (yeah I know they need an iron)
i copped the same colors last year from macys but mines are levis 559 cords..super comfy, altho a lil baggy.

i see nothing wrong with them if you have a nice fit. wouldn't do brown pants tho. id like a pair myself in the future.

i see nothing wrong with them if you have a nice fit. wouldn't do brown pants tho. id like a pair myself in the future.

just picked up two slimfit pairs from UNIQLO...
too lazy to post pics...but they're a nice fit...

just picked up two slimfit pairs from UNIQLO...
too lazy to post pics...but they're a nice fit...

son, the only corduroy pants you should be looking for are the ones for the girl you hooked up last night. 

son, the only corduroy pants you should be looking for are the ones for the girl you hooked up last night. 

everyone here talking about cords not being in style have just subliminally been enlightened. couple years from now, they'll reconsider.

everyone here talking about cords not being in style have just subliminally been enlightened. couple years from now, they'll reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom