Looking into getting a puppy, Adoption vs. Pet Stores

So I'm looking into getting a puppy preferably a Bull Terrier or English Bull Dog, I've heard adoption is a cheaper option than pet stores & also that pet store dogs usually have problems because they come from puppy mills (this is word of mouth idk if its fact
nerd.gif
) so my question NT is do any of you have any expriences dealing with adoption or pet stores? Should I look further into maybe a breeder?

i'd say adopt.. just because you can give one of the dog a second chance. if they're at the store, they'll get purchased eventually.

look into respected breeders...

i say that because I dont know how easy you'll be able to find the breed you want in a shelter...

if breed doesn't matter i say adopt

you won't find any of the dogs u want at a adoption spot

i only found them hot dogs
laugh.gif
and labs when i was looking

Adoption or find a breeder. When getting a dog at a puppy mill, they are usually already sick in the head with bad habits instilled in em. Usually a barker and always needing attention.

Just imagine puppy mills mass produce hundreds if not thousands of puppies just like a processing plant. The don't care about the parents. They don't care about the living conditions. Their job is to produce puppies for dog stores.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i'd say adopt.. just because you can give one of the dog a second chance. if they're at the store, they'll get purchased eventually.

this one makes plenty of sense.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

you won't find any of the dogs u want at a adoption spot

i only found them hot dogs
laugh.gif
and labs when i was looking
I know its rough but I've been looking around can't find nothin seems I'm gonna have to find a breeder

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

look into respected breeders...

i say that because I dont know how easy you'll be able to find the breed you want in a shelter...

if breed doesn't matter i say adopt

If you're looking for a particular dog try adoption first. They usually list what kind of dogs they have online and should have photos. If you can't find that dog you want/like get it from a breeder.

Back
Top Bottom