Looking into getting a truck. Any suggestions???

I'm not planning on haul a lot of heavy things all the time. I'm a college student, so I'm going to mainly use it to drive to school and work, but sometimes I'll be carrying things in the back that i wont be able to fit in the trunk of a car.

What kind of truck should  I get? I just want to find a used truck for my first one.

I've read good things about the Toyota Tacoma, GMC Canyon, and the Ford Ranger.

22900783.jpg

pimp.gif

For school use I would get a Tacoma or 4runner. Ive had both and both are great vehicles. Between the 2 I had 0 problems.

Originally Posted by haddix

For school use I would get a Tacoma or 4runner. Ive had both and both are great vehicles. Between the 2 I had 0 problems.

What about all those Toyota recalls?  Were they all just Prius ones that got recalled?

Originally Posted by haddix

What about all those Toyota recalls?  Were they all just Prius ones that got recalled?

2001-2004 Tacoma Xtra/Crew Cab. Please get 4WD and not the pre-runner bs. Most the Tacoma recalls are
from the 98 and below for rusting on the frame issues.

Toyota Tacoma's seem like the one of the best trucks out there. Is 100K miles too much for a 2000-2004 used truck?

Back
Top Bottom