Looking To Get Good Sound Quality w/ iPod In Car

Dont go with a fm transmitter or tape thingy... They sound crappy once you get louder...

AUX is the way to go!

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

Originally Posted by mjbetch

this is the BEST ipod car charger ever. the only place left to get it is ebay. i've gotten it from ebay a couple times so they're legit.

the reason why it's so much better is because it has a LINE-IN port. you get the best audio quality coming out from there instead of having the aux cable connected to your ipod.

line-in > headset jack

belkin_auto_kit_ipod_F8V7058-APL_final.JPG
whats the name of this
nerd.gif
I might need to get this.

I don't have a cassette player either. BMWs sometimes
smh.gif
I need this too. Name?
nerd.gif
Amazon product ASIN B00009KAPX
The Belkin Auto Kit features an adjustable amplifier to control your iPod's volume level, and a 3.5-millimeter audio-out jack that lets you play your favorite iPod music through your car stereo or other audio equipment when using an FM transmitter or cassette adapter.

Buy a deck because then you get the controls on it right there and don't have to worry about dealing with the iPod itself.

Dude Dont Take any Garbage from these Knuckleheads.. take this advice

Cop a Pioneer Headunit with Ipod Capability.. You can run the USB Aux to your Glove Box or Center Console and control your ipod from the Head Unit

I got it and it is PIFFERY
pimp.gif

YOURWELCOME..

I have a Kenwood deck with IPod interface through USB. quality is as good as the files on Itunes. See if you can find one of those or a deck with aux as everyone else has said.

FM Transmitter is definitely not the way to go.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Dude Dont Take any Garbage from these Knuckleheads.. take this advice

Cop a Pioneer Headunit with Ipod Capability.. You can run the USB Aux to your Glove Box or Center Console and control your ipod from the Head Unit

I got it and it is PIFFERY
pimp.gif

YOURWELCOME..
the lag on that when changing songs through the tape deck is awful.  i dont recomend this at all.

Back
Top Bottom