Looking to identify an older jordan 1999-2001 era

My boy was telling me about some shoes he had back in HS and was trying to figure out what they were. He said they're very simular to the XIIs...They had alot of bronze on the back ankle area on the side that said Jordan. It had a box at the bottom of the toe box with a Jordan logo on it. The top lace holes had clips that were bronze. They came in suede pouches inside the box. They had their own pouches inside the box... silk or suede. Jordan logo on it. I'm baffled.

My boy was telling me about some shoes he had back in HS and was trying to figure out what they were. He said they're very simular to the XIIs...They had alot of bronze on the back ankle area on the side that said Jordan. It had a box at the bottom of the toe box with a Jordan logo on it. The top lace holes had clips that were bronze. They came in suede pouches inside the box. They had their own pouches inside the box... silk or suede. Jordan logo on it. I'm baffled.

XVII +

Gators

air-jordan-17-croc-skin-01.jpg

5K post on this?

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Not nitpicking, but I believe that was sometime late 2002.
Well if he didn't know what the shoe was do you expect him to know the year?

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Not nitpicking, but I believe that was sometime late 2002.
Well if he didn't know what the shoe was do you expect him to know the year?

It was those. I completely forgot about them. My boy threw me off by saying bronze. So yeah he didn't know the year either. Thanks.

It was those. I completely forgot about them. My boy threw me off by saying bronze. So yeah he didn't know the year either. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

C0ULDA SW0RE THESE WERE CALLED THA C0PPER 17s

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

C0ULDA SW0RE THESE WERE CALLED THA C0PPER 17s

Bronze, copper - close enough right lol.  HybridSoldier23, that pic is $%^&in hilarious btw!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bronze, copper - close enough right lol.  HybridSoldier23, that pic is $%^&in hilarious btw!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol great pair of shoes. and @HybridSoldier23 for all the people that post pics i almost never laugh or even smile, but between ur post and that pic i was laughing my @#@ off! ur the only reason i am even posting this haha

lol great pair of shoes. and @HybridSoldier23 for all the people that post pics i almost never laugh or even smile, but between ur post and that pic i was laughing my @#@ off! ur the only reason i am even posting this haha

Back
Top Bottom