Looks like we will see a SB Gucci Dunk retro

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Try and hate as much as you want, but unless you don't like dunks you know damn well these are copped. I'm a "go left" person myself but you can't deny these joints.

I don't mind a nice simple dunk high, but I would never wear these. much less stress over buying them and get raped with the price...

Truth

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by rodster831

are these a general release, or limited

From what I've heard they're gonna be a limited quickstrike.

Release is slated for sometime this winter.
not only a quickstrike, but a "limited" quickstrike....holy cow! SMH........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by rodster831

are these a general release, or limited

From what I've heard they're gonna be a limited quickstrike.

not only a quickstrike, but a "limited" quickstrike....holy cow! SMH........

laugh.gif
Chill, man.

Dude asked if the shoe would be limited or not, so I answered his question.

We know quickstrike = limited. It just came out wrong.
laugh.gif

From what I've heard they're gonna be a limited release (quickstrike).

Fixed just for you.
wink.gif

Seriously what are the odds of getting these at below $300? You know the hypebeast will be all over these.

I look at these pictures multiple times daily... it NEVER gets boring.. you'll catch me at a certain spot on Milwaukee Ave in the Chi for these bad boys..

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Seriously what are the odds of getting these at below $300? You know the hypebeast will be all over these.

Actually, should be quite easy if you know where to go.. seeing how these won't have a set release date, and retail will be $102.. I bet i'll even beable to swoop a pair off of an online retailer for retail, or close to it.. it's all about being on top of your game with SB's..

definitely cannot pass on these.... will try to cop about 2 pairs... this colorway is here to stay...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

depends on the production run. if they limited then you might be paying somewhere around that. if they aren't and just a GR which they should be. Then youcan cop for cheap. SB is loosing steam like Jordan but I think SB is worst because they just don't make them like they used to. And looking at the picturesthey are still using the same cheap leather that they use on SB's now. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for these.

Back
Top Bottom