Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

People from out of town please UNDERSTAND. :lol:
View media item 1690224

I was thinking about this yesterday. Back my freshman year I went with one of my team mates to his grandparents house for some sunday dinner off of Crenshaw. After that we went to check some of his old homeboys that lived in the 60's. Well I was fresh from NC and I was rocking a black pacers hat with a big silver P on it. So when we were standing outside kicking it with his homies some dude came up and joined the convo. I noticed dude was saying "cuh"a lot and "on 60's" and checking my hat out. He was cool tho. Now that I think about it, that could've got real ugly.

these people kept me fed when i first moved to socal....

nothing but positive experiences with them.......

insane/babies on the other hand..... :smh: >: >: >:
I used to have some friends from long beach. They were from the A. Wild cats. They would beef with trg and some other hood down there.

What do all the hats stand for.

I'm on my ohone is so give me a minute. I'm going off rip.

SF-Seven Four Hoover Criminals
STL-Stone Love. P Stones wear that hat.
Angels- Inglewood Avenue Piru
D- Doo Roc crips
NY- Various crips wear that hat. RSC
P- Various Bloods/Pirus wear that.Paciima Pirus
T-Eight Trey Gangstas. T is for Tres.
Sox-Was worn by RSC in 90s
Boston-Various Bloods wear it for the B.
Brewers- Rollin 40's crip. The glove and the baseball look like a hand making the 4 and the ball making a 0 if you pay attention.
TC-Rollin 30 crips.
Blue Jays- PJ. Crips in the projects wear it.
Cincinatti- Cedar and Campanella Bloods.
Seattle- ONLY the 60s wear that. One of the most hated hats in LA.
KC- Kitchen Crips
SD- Six Deuce East Coast Crips
Astros-Hoover crips/criminals
Indians- Inglewood Family Gangsta Bloods
Miami-Main Street

There you have it.

How sad is this, you got about 3-4 different gangs but all have there own factions and all don't like each other for whatever reason.

I was thinking about this yesterday. Back my freshman year I went with one of my team mates to his grandparents house for some sunday dinner off of Crenshaw. After that we went to check some of his old homeboys that lived in the 60's. Well I was fresh from NC and I was rocking a black pacers hat with a big silver P on it. So when we were standing outside kicking it with his homies some dude came up and joined the convo. I noticed dude was saying "cuh"a lot and "on 60's" and checking my hat out. He was cool tho. Now that I think about it, that could've got real ugly.

You were ok. You were subliminally being shown what time it was though by dude saying that. You got a pass beause your boy was cool with them and dude knew he wouldn't bring anyone that wanted problems to that area.

Who rocks the Orioles hat?

My fault. I missed that. O's hat is The Rollin' O's. A few gangs wear that. 20's, 30's, 40's, etc.

This just sounds scary, so many gangs :frown:. I'll just stay in safe ol Chicago

Last edited:
Pirates Hat All Day

pittsburgh_pirates_hat-9578.JPG

Last edited:
No shots, but I'm genuinely interested to hear from those in a gang who are over 25. What's the point at this stage in your life?

I went to LA once. Wore nyk gear most of the time I was there too and I'm not even a fan of em.

No shots, but I'm genuinely interested to hear from those in a gang who are over 25. What's the point at this stage in your life?
Once u in a gang from you early teens u will always be looked at as that no matter what age you are..

Once you reach a certain age any N with a brain stops being a "gang banger" but u will always be from the set...

Once u in a gang from you early teens u will always be looked at as that no matter what age you are..
Once you reach a certain age any N with a brain stops being a "gang banger" but u will always be from the set...

Correct. I'm not from a hood but a lot of my friends from childhood are. You know how that goes. Even though we are grown and they have cleaned themselves up they are still from the set.

@ComptonPrince do you distance yourself from the gang, or is it like the reserves where if you're called, you gotta go in?
U Distance yourself from certain people in the gang cause they are lifetime idiots with nothing going on in life...

But i have family still in Compton that's still in the middle of bs so I always go back to check on everybody...

If you got enough clout in the set with no **** on your name u won't be called on to do anything other than calm things down between whoever 

Back
Top Bottom