Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

snoop is right, he doing great things for the youth with his youth football league

dudes just salty, they aint do much with the little help he provided.

someone page dame dash for a seminar on how to act in front of ya sons for these dudes

snoop been extorted many times by 20's in the past...

i remember when my homie who has pull in 20's g checked snoop after snoop gave nipsey hussle a co sign...

homie was like "how you co signing ****** from 60's but you not even doing things for the dudes rappin in 20's"

ran up on snoop with the goons strapped... made snoop do a video with them..

wish I could find the video.... when I heard how it went down I was like 
eek.gif

i miss living by the carmelitos... the **** popping off on 52nd and orange/54th and atlantic was wild back then.

Last edited:

i remember when my homie who has pull in 20's g checked snoop after snoop gave nipsey hussle a co sign...

homie was like "how you co signing ****** from 60's but you not even doing things for the dudes rappin in 20's"

eek.gif

i miss living by the carmelitos... the **** popping off on 52nd and orange/54th and atlantic was wild back then.
Yep,,,,,Snoop violated the whole Gangsta card with that, co signing a Hoodsta but not promoting other Gangsta Crips.

Most would say man that is petty he a grown man he can do what he want

As yall can see Snoop is not bigger than the program....don't get it twisted

Last edited:
I can't stand when homies that bang shake my hand with that bull**** every time :lol: I'm like ***** you known me since we were kids you know I'm not on that **** and never have been but you stay trying to prove something :lol:

I can't stand when homies that bang shake my hand with that bull**** every time
laugh.gif
I'm like ***** you known me since we were kids you know I'm not on that **** and never have been but you stay trying to prove something
laugh.gif
I grew up with Vice Lord, 4 Corner Hustlas & GD homies that use to do that crap.

I can't stand when homies that bang shake my hand with that bull**** every time :lol: I'm like ***** you known me since we were kids you know I'm not on that **** and never have been but you stay trying to prove something :lol:
its just a instinct... i got homies that bang and always try to peace me up.. i end up stopping them and they remember .. i use to rep loc in the 90s and peacing up 24(random number) dudes in one sittin can be pretty daunting. My set got washed while i was enlisted so i dropped my flag...

eek.gif

Somebody find this

Like I said aint nobody bigger than the program....

Glad the big homies sat Snoop down and humbled him a lil bit

Good to see him putting the lil homies on this music stuff and not just 20s but all the LBCCs better now than never

Like I said aint nobody bigger than the program....

Glad the big homies sat Snoop down and humbled him a lil bit

Good to see him putting the lil homies on this music stuff and not just 20s but all the LBCCs better now than never

Found this awesome channel where this Russian guy does neighborhood tours on foot.

This one is The Jungle & Baldwin Hills, which is considered the Black Beverly Hills.

Dude be walking through Watts and The Jungle talkin bout "this is a beautiful neighborhood. I'd like to move here someday." :lol:

Check out his channel for more tours.

Last edited:
Found this awesome channel where this Russian guy does neighborhood tours on foot.

This one is The Jungle & Baldwin Hills, which is considered the Black Beverly Hills.

Dude be walking through Watts and The Jungle talkin bout "this is a beautiful neighborhood. I'd like to move here someday." :lol:

So did doggy get pressed or did you post this bs por nada????

Have you not seen his ig?

Have you not seen his ig?
No.

As I black man I find this kinda amazing bc I would never be allowed to do something like this. Fools not having it.

The Jungles ain't in "Baldwin Hills"....its in "Baldwin Village". Baldwin hills is another area...which is nice

Last edited:
Crips and Surenos get no passes in BPS hood.

Going around there rocking blue or dressed like a cholo is a bad idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom