Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

while i was out there it was the Crips easy...

but on the real them Mexican gangs are another level.

Crips. Although there's been a rise in fake bloods in the last few years with YG getting bigger :lol: :smh:

the rise in fake bloods been happening since lil wayne took off
Lil Wayne is a straight clown

Even the interviewer knew he was nothing but a smart mouth punk *** timid little boy trying to put up a tough guy front.

Body language tells it all.....Wayne aint built like that.... 

Last edited:
the homies had him trapped
laugh.gif

Red is my favorite color but anyone with knowledge of gang culture knows how the crips get down.

There's a reason people don't false claim them like that...

Last edited:
Red is my favorite color but anyone with knowledge knows how the crips get down.

There's a reason people don't false claim them like that...
The moment you realize you aint bout that life

You know good and well what he did afterwards

Last edited:
Lil Wayne is a straight clown

Even the interviewer knew he was nothing but a smart mouth punk *** timid little boy trying to put up a tough guy front.
Body language tells it all.....Wayne aint built like that.... 
what a clown

Can't speak on that motherland stuff but in the south & in the industry You wouldn't know a crip if you saw one. Too many colors to keep up with from Blue to Brown to purple to black & gold.

Like I just found out that Wiz black & yellow was RTC anthem. Everybody from Hustle gang to G Unit to back in the day wit Rocafella & Biggie was crip affiliated.

I mean before Wayne had ****** copping red flags from Sally's beauty supply everybody was trying to crip walk.

You got YG influencing these millennials but even he signed to a crip.

Atlanta used to be red out now it's 60s everywhere even got Nipsey shouting em out. 2chainz new video got the neighborhood 60s all in it.

Back
Top Bottom