why is there a blank banner
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

actually he did do that in shaq era
laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

1st i mean realy who still wears jordans outside of young heads 20 something and under pups. Second I use to be a bulls season ticket holder so i think i seen quite a few MJ games, albeit you was playing with pokieman cards and watching power rangers but i digress. Yes he worked on his jumpshot but his over game has changed. And are you series. Kobe skillset has drramatically improved from his days of the shaq era. His decision making etc all has improved.

As far as did he play like that with shaq. I stated HE did play high energy def-defying with shaq. What i said is he didnt HAVE to. So basically you just said he had to play like he did then in order to win, and im saying kobe game of now coulda still help them win chips back then. Its just he didnt have the skillset and his game wasnt transformed into what it has evolved to now, so he relied moreso on his athletic talents rather then skills and finesse. As he got older and saw he wasnt the athletic specimen he once was he started to work on developing maturing his game.
umm i still wore jordans. because i'm not a trendy kid like you. I wear what i like not what is 'popping' in the streets.
season ticket holder ?! let me see some pix. if not YOU ARE DUCKTALES !
actually pokemon didn't come out yet. i was watching  power rangers and on sunday I would watch NBA on NBC !

laugh.gif
what is your point ? yes, he did have to play @ high energy. did you even see the 2001 nba finals ? when shaq fouled out and kobe threw the team on his back in OT ?

of course his game has progressed. if his game did not progress he would still be chucking up 50+ shots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

1st i mean realy who still wears jordans outside of young heads 20 something and under pups. Second I use to be a bulls season ticket holder so i think i seen quite a few MJ games, albeit you was playing with pokieman cards and watching power rangers but i digress. Yes he worked on his jumpshot but his over game has changed. And are you series. Kobe skillset has drramatically improved from his days of the shaq era. His decision making etc all has improved.

As far as did he play like that with shaq. I stated HE did play high energy def-defying with shaq. What i said is he didnt HAVE to. So basically you just said he had to play like he did then in order to win, and im saying kobe game of now coulda still help them win chips back then. Its just he didnt have the skillset and his game wasnt transformed into what it has evolved to now, so he relied moreso on his athletic talents rather then skills and finesse. As he got older and saw he wasnt the athletic specimen he once was he started to work on developing maturing his game.
umm i still wore jordans. because i'm not a trendy kid like you. I wear what i like not what is 'popping' in the streets.
actually pokemon didn't come out yet. i was watching  power rangers and on sunday I would watch NBA on NBC !

laugh.gif
what is your point ? yes, he did have to play @ high energy. did you even see the 2001 nba finals ? when shaq fouled out and kobe threw the team on his back in OT ?

of course his game has progressed. if his game did not progress he would still be chucking up 50+ shots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

laugh.gif

Get em LTB.

Lets see if dude lives up to his bet or if he chicken's out & flakes.

laugh.gif
 Got 'em!

I bet he's gonna be gone, and people will bash him... then 2 days later he'll log in and be like "I do have a life you know, NT isn't everything! There is a world... gosh!"

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the blank banner

Dam you laker faithful should have more faith in ya team I had faith you guys would might pull it out ...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the blank banner

Dam you laker faithful should have more faith in ya team I had faith you guys would might pull it out ...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

laugh.gif

Get em LTB.

Lets see if dude lives up to his bet or if he chicken's out & flakes.

laugh.gif
 Got 'em!

I bet he's gonna be gone, and people will bash him... then 2 days later he'll log in and be like "I do have a life you know, NT isn't everything! There is a world... gosh!"

Originally Posted by Kookcle

ONE the Last 3 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ONE in the Last 25years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LA - 16
BOS - 17

Still haven't caught up in all that time!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Work in the a.m., we'll finish this pissing contest in June

Originally Posted by Kookcle

ONE the Last 3 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ONE in the Last 25years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LA - 16
BOS - 17

Still haven't caught up in all that time!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Work in the a.m., we'll finish this pissing contest in June

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So what is your point i mean you arent even making sense? Kobe game changed because he became older wiser and isnt in the physical shape to do the things he did of years past. You said because he doesnt have to, which is true. I say its that in a combination of he is older and cant do all the things he did then on a night in/out consistant basis. Also why would i have tickets from 15 or so years ago? And i suppose i would have to pictures and saved them on my digital camera, or my camera/picture phone? Oh i know i should have kept them just to post 2 decades later on a shoe website to prove i went to his games? Aint like i can reuse them dude. Their a one time use buddy, you cant return/exchange tickets for newer games.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

!%!%#* idiot

WTH are you saying ?

eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So what is your point i mean you arent even making sense? Kobe game changed because he became older wiser and isnt in the physical shape to do the things he did of years past. You said because he doesnt have to, which is true. I say its that in a combination of he is older and cant do all the things he did then on a night in/out consistant basis. Also why would i have tickets from 15 or so years ago? And i suppose i would have to pictures and saved them on my digital camera, or my camera/picture phone? Oh i know i should have kept them just to post 2 decades later on a shoe website to prove i went to his games? Aint like i can reuse them dude. Their a one time use buddy, you cant return/exchange tickets for newer games.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ugh, I have to work tomorrow night.

Confident that the Lakeshow will take this one like last year in the Gahden, should be a great game.

Lakers by 5. Ray breaks the 3 point record 5 minutes into the 1st quarter.

pimp.gif

1 point off.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ugh, I have to work tomorrow night.

Confident that the Lakeshow will take this one like last year in the Gahden, should be a great game.

Lakers by 5. Ray breaks the 3 point record 5 minutes into the 1st quarter.

pimp.gif

1 point off.

Back
Top Bottom