Los Angeles Lakers @ Oklahoma City Thunder|11:30 a.m. Pacific

Just got back. Let me organize some stuff to post.

Barnes looks healthy. He was out about an hr before the game running the court and doing criss cross/ zig zag drills and shooting jumpers. I thought he was going to play but then he came back out in a suit. He also mugged the $%@% out of me when I was camcording. I like looked around to verify whether or not he's looking at me or just in my general direction and he gave me this negative look of affirmation.

The 3 new guys were introduced individually, each got a HUGE ovation culminating with Kendrick Perkins getting a louder ovation than some arenas get all game just for waving. He dressed out, but obviously is 3 weeks away. None of them played.

As always, KD seems to be scared of Artest and looked like his !$%$! out there, but the refs help by letting Artest get away with all the fouling. It's amazing he doesn't foul out every game.

The Lakers have no focus in timeouts. It's something I always look to notice when at games, just how much attention during timeouts that guys are paying to the on court entertainment, dancers, movies on the jumbotron, etc. They pay NO attention to whatever Phil and Brian Shaw have to say. They be laughing at dudes missing jumpers in the Comcast contest, were watching the Thunder slingshot dunk, Character was always checking out the dancers, Ebanks does windmills in layup lines, and this was the most I saw Phil actually get up (instead of just in chill mode on his high chair) during a regular season game.

Pics/vids forthcoming

Barnes looks healthy. He was out about an hr before the game running the court and doing criss cross/ zig zag drills and shooting jumpers. I thought he was going to play but then he came back out in a suit. He also mugged the $%@% out of me when I was camcording. I like looked around to verify whether or not he's looking at me or just in my general direction and he gave me this negative look of affirmation.

The 3 new guys were introduced individually, each got a HUGE ovation culminating with Kendrick Perkins getting a louder ovation than some arenas get all game just for waving. He dressed out, but obviously is 3 weeks away. None of them played.

As always, KD seems to be scared of Artest and looked like his !$%$! out there, but the refs help by letting Artest get away with all the fouling. It's amazing he doesn't foul out every game.

The Lakers have no focus in timeouts. It's something I always look to notice when at games, just how much attention during timeouts that guys are paying to the on court entertainment, dancers, movies on the jumbotron, etc. They pay NO attention to whatever Phil and Brian Shaw have to say. They be laughing at dudes missing jumpers in the Comcast contest, were watching the Thunder slingshot dunk, Character was always checking out the dancers, Ebanks does windmills in layup lines, and this was the most I saw Phil actually get up (instead of just in chill mode on his high chair) during a regular season game.

Pics/vids forthcoming

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Pics/vids forthcoming

Cuz the lakers got it like that
pimp.gif

Pics/vids forthcoming

Cuz the lakers got it like that
pimp.gif

Come on bros. It goes both ways. Better off not even mentioning that line.

Come on bros. It goes both ways. Better off not even mentioning that line.

Outside from the one when Thabo and Ibaka got away with fouling Kobe on that drive, not really. And it's not even just against us, he gets away with it against everyone since he wears purple and gold now. But at the same time, KD has to stop being so @$*!!%! scared of him or whatever the mental block is.

Yes Ninjahood, don't feel like resizing. I was behind the backboard, decent seats because I was pretty close being like the 13th row, but my season seat is better because it's at the tunnel so it's an angle and no obstruction by the basket

30wwj5z.jpg

Outside from the one when Thabo and Ibaka got away with fouling Kobe on that drive, not really. And it's not even just against us, he gets away with it against everyone since he wears purple and gold now. But at the same time, KD has to stop being so @$*!!%! scared of him or whatever the mental block is.

Yes Ninjahood, don't feel like resizing. I was behind the backboard, decent seats because I was pretty close being like the 13th row, but my season seat is better because it's at the tunnel so it's an angle and no obstruction by the basket

30wwj5z.jpg

Yea Thabo got his elbow, Kobe was straight trying to dislodge James on his aggressive post up back in action though, Harden didn't get that call until he finally flopped, which is more a commentary on officiating than the fact James flopped. Refs aren't why we lost though, I'm still mad at KD's pansy *%+ and how did Russ have 17 in the first half with Kobe guarding him most of the way then only score 1 bucket in the 2nd half, on an end of shotclock shot?

But man yall some wishy washy *%+ "fans." Y'all ready to jump off the cliff quick, just clicked back all the way through. The game was never even out of reach and all types of panicking and negativity.

Will return with videos

Yea Thabo got his elbow, Kobe was straight trying to dislodge James on his aggressive post up back in action though, Harden didn't get that call until he finally flopped, which is more a commentary on officiating than the fact James flopped. Refs aren't why we lost though, I'm still mad at KD's pansy *%+ and how did Russ have 17 in the first half with Kobe guarding him most of the way then only score 1 bucket in the 2nd half, on an end of shotclock shot?

But man yall some wishy washy *%+ "fans." Y'all ready to jump off the cliff quick, just clicked back all the way through. The game was never even out of reach and all types of panicking and negativity.

Will return with videos

its our pessimism my friend. we expect a lot from this team, so we kinda just use negativity so we wont get too high or low during a regular season game. thats my way of doing it though 
ohwell.gif

its our pessimism my friend. we expect a lot from this team, so we kinda just use negativity so we wont get too high or low during a regular season game. thats my way of doing it though 
ohwell.gif

Kobe iced the game with that jumper when it mattered most...Even yelled and 1 after it and the fans were quiet as hell. I'd say he got the last laugh seeing is that we won as well.

Kobe iced the game with that jumper when it mattered most...Even yelled and 1 after it and the fans were quiet as hell. I'd say he got the last laugh seeing is that we won as well.

roll.gif

roll.gif

What was the largest deficit of the game? Like 6? Just reading by the posts, you'd think we (OKC) were up 20 with 2 minutes left or something. Y'all ready to trade kats and everything. By the way, what's the best/easiest way to combine a bunch of videos into one? I don't really want to download any complex software, just upload them in order and have them combined into 1 continuous? If so, I can upload the last 1:30 or so of the game including Kobe's big shot with a minute left and him walking back to the bench talking *%%$ and yelling "And 1!" I got Rumble's 2 missed 3pt line dunks too. Dude's elevation was stupid, granted it's a mat there but he was literally over the backboard.

What was the largest deficit of the game? Like 6? Just reading by the posts, you'd think we (OKC) were up 20 with 2 minutes left or something. Y'all ready to trade kats and everything. By the way, what's the best/easiest way to combine a bunch of videos into one? I don't really want to download any complex software, just upload them in order and have them combined into 1 continuous? If so, I can upload the last 1:30 or so of the game including Kobe's big shot with a minute left and him walking back to the bench talking *%%$ and yelling "And 1!" I got Rumble's 2 missed 3pt line dunks too. Dude's elevation was stupid, granted it's a mat there but he was literally over the backboard.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Lakers were down 14 at one point.

--They were down 12-2
--And then they were down 38-24...
--
eyes.gif
 at the OKC crowd celebrating EVERY field goal like it was a game winning shot.
--Mamba tore their hearts out and you can hear a pin drop from a mile away.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom