Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

I am speechless. Kobe saw the chance at a ring and ever since then he has had a whole different demeanor.

In all my years as a Laker fan I NEVER thought I would hear Sac Town chanting MVP while Kobe is at the line. He is in another world right now.

Great finish by the Lakers! Kobe was unbelievable! Even though they played sloppy during the start, it was a great finish that gave us the win!
pimp.gif
Someone better make a video compilation of all the Kobe MVP chants this season! Maybe it'll help Stern and company decide wisely on whomto award the MVP!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe is that dude
pimp.gif

MVP chants in Sac-Town?
smh.gif
crazy

Kobe poppin his Lakers jersey
pimp.gif
...someone make an avy of that please
laugh.gif

Another horrible game from luke walton. He was playing with so much energy on sunday. I guess that was his good game for march
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Another horrible game from luke walton. He was playing with so much energy on sunday. I guess that was his good game for march
tired.gif
At least RAD MAN is back.

Gasol is clearly the MVP.....of this game, he gets no mention. The reason, they down most of the time is Kobe shooting 7/23 and the refs got whistle friendly.

Epic fail by the Kings. I mean seriously... 4 quarters in a game guys. C'mon. Well, good win for the Lakers. They did what they need to do. See you guys onSunday.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by DC5 06

The fan who made the Colorado comment fired Kobe up
laugh.gif

wat happened?
Someone yelled out "Does that remind you of Colorado?" to Kobe earlier in the game.

I guess Kobe did have nostalgia of Colorado after the fan made that comment. He started to attack and penastate the middle with no regard for humanlife.

Kevin Martin is a #&!^$. I'm not denying talent, but overall he is a #%^!. I'm not saying I hate him, but it's pretty close (as a player atleast). Amongst my least favorite players.

It's not ALL because he's soft, but he displayed his softness tonight. He scored on all open layups and J's and let SASHA VUJACIC pull the toughAllen Iverson/Mike Bibby glare (the one Bibby would do when Smush fell to the floor). No, I didn't mistype Kobe Bryant, I really mean SASHA VUJACIC. WTH?

It always pleases me to see Kobe go after him. He's done it every time they've played.

Anybody realize that lamar went 8-10 from the field and snagger 12 boards, 6 of them on the offensive end?
pimp.gif

Pau was the player of the game...nice

Kobe in the 4th...enough said

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

man we almost won
frown.gif

and what got into kobe this game? he looked real angry and pissed off

That stupid fan made Kobe angry.
laugh.gif

Never want to anger a superstar, like Jordan or Kobe.

Hell even Lebron did it this year when he was jawing with a fan.

Well, a win is a win, but Iam still pretty worried after that game. For one, I don't like the fact that Kobe, Pau, and Lamar have to playmajor minutes against a team that is nowhere near the playoffs. We need to keep these guys as fresh as possible, andthis was not the way to do it.

Second, what happened to ourbench? I think they have been reading their own clippings or something. NoJ's from Jordan or Sasha anymore, and Ronny barely gets on the court. It was good to see Vlad get a few minutes andget some legs back under him, but we need to have at least 9 in the rotation to make things work. Once Bynum and Arizaget back, yes we'll have a full lineup, but what did we have, 9 points off the bench last night? That's nogood.

I also don't like thatthis is like the 3[sup]rd[/sup] or 4[sup]th[/sup] game in a row where we get pushed around. Hopefully Bynum and Arizawill help with that. We need to be a bit tougher.

On the plus side, Gasol didhave a nice game and fight thru being pushed around. Odom played hard and did have a solid game even though Artestpushed him around most of the game. Fish got his stroke back a little bit. Hemust love him some Sac.

And this foolKobe……..MVP. He is erasing all doubt here pretty quick. Are there any stadiumsleft that haven't given him the MVP chant? Probably San Antonio huh? Someone remind me, is he hurt? Does he have an injury? Are we sure aboutthat?

Originally Posted by rocboys

Gasol is clearly the MVP.....of this game, he gets no mention. The reason, they down most of the time is Kobe shooting 7/23 and the refs got whistle friendly.

So...why do you hate kobe?

Gasol was big but kobe took over when it matter and lead the team to a victory. That's what MVP's do.

Anybody realize that lamar went 8-10 from the field and snagger 12 boards, 6 of them on the offensive end?
pimp.gif
Lamar is playing good ball.

So Bryant wanted to celebrate with those who rode along with him from a rocky start to a fierce finish, joking afterward about the refreshing MVP chants in Sacramento: "I don't have to worry about anybody poisoning my burger anymore."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Kobe's overrated defense getting exposed. 12 points already for K-Mart, he may get 50 tonight.
KOBE will put the clamps down in the 4th thats all that matters!!!!
Told you SO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom