LOS ANGELES, PLEASE HELP!

Whats up LA/Socal...

So here is the deal. I am moving to Downtown LA in a little over a month. I have been looking for a job for the past 3 months in the desktop/helpdesk supportfield and have not gotten a call back yet! I was wondering if anyone can help with finding a job in the computer related field. I am currently working atStanford University as a Computer Support Technician so I would like to think I am qualified enough. I have applied at various companies and universitiesaround the LA area via craigslist and monster, but to no avail. Can anyone help with any kind of job? Even down to retail or anything?! I need this majorly! Thanks NT...please get at me!

same boat your in man... except still going to school.. i need a JOB!! if anyone can hook it up that would be awesome!!!.. maybe you should change the posttitle to "looking for a job" hehe

:/ my step-father works for an insurance company and he's pretty high up. but, in all honesty i don't want to put his reputation on the line for you.email me your resume and ill ask him to see if they need any techs at his job. (mex310@sbcglobal.net) he works in torrance btw.

Back
Top Bottom