roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

but ya have to understand Beckham's point of view, who would want to play for galaxy if they had the chance to stay with AC Milan.

yeah thats all fine and good but he keeps saying that hes so committed to the Galaxy and soccer in the US, if youre committed you dont abandon your team forhalf a season and then plan on doing it again the next year

I agree with OP and I'm from California albeit I'm from the Bay Area, I still root for ALL California teams. LA sports fans (especially Lakers fans) orthe most annoying goddamn people in the world. You can't have serious conversation with them regarding anything about "their" teams.

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

I agree with OP and I'm from California albeit I'm from the Bay Area, I still root for ALL California teams. LA sports fans (especially Lakers fans) or the most annoying goddamn people in the world. You can't have serious conversation with them regarding anything about "their" teams.
I am not a Lakers fan by any means, but you sound salty. I notice a lot of fans that are jealous of other teams success usually take it out ontheir fans. There are annoying fans of every team in the world, you're probably singeling out the Lakers because they own your favorite squad.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

Donovan > Beckham

even you don't believe that dumb @!!! lololol donovan is the best player in the MLS because everybody else sucks, main reason why he doesn't want to leave the US. he'd get no playing time in europe.
indifferent.gif
You have no idea what you're talking about.
QFT

LOL@ these people that think they know Futebol on NT.

Just cause you watch the Premier league or La liga does not make you an expert in soccer
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
at there being more Barcelona fans in the Rose Bowl than LA fans, I bet most of those people have never even been to Barcelona before.

Back
Top Bottom