Los Angelos Sparks @ Phoenix Mercury - Sparks Win; CP3 - 34, 8, 12; CP23 - 32, 7,3

yo in the WNBA they Draft, Do Training Camp, Play Preseason, Regular Season, and Playoffs all in a 4 month span..

Cappie stank.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

yo in the WNBA they Draft, Do Training Camp, Play Preseason, Regular Season, and Playoffs all in a 4 month span..

Yeah... I mean, Candace was JUST playing in the tournament.

They should start the season when the NBA Finals are done. (Isn't that how it used to be though?).

That was NOT a carry.
smh.gif

Like dreClark said, ol' girl's so short it looks like a carry when she does something like a hard double-crossover.

Lil bit got to get used to this pace. She can't just upfake like she did in college on these girls.

And Sheldon Williams is a lucky underscore.

damn, just damn, this is way more entertaining to watch than the PHX Suns since they acquired Shaq.
laugh.gif

My girl... Candace Parker...
smokin.gif

Can we PLEASE get her a couple assists?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

about that Candace Bryant comment ^^Don't give Kobe any ideas
laugh.gif

Hey it's aight, he won't get in trouble since she's a sista
grin.gif

Oh and Kookcle, she' s already a better shooter than LeBron is now
laugh.gif
But she does seem to have his FT problem

CP3 has been impressive. I'm this close to buying her jersey, I'm wondering if it would look hella weird on guys since the fit I'm assuming wouldbe different... lol

Game isn't over yet.

And where do I get the Candace (and Cappie) jersey? Last year WNBA jerseys weren't available for purchase; at least they weren't when I checked online.

Back
Top Bottom