Los Angelos Sparks @ Phoenix Mercury - Sparks Win; CP3 - 34, 8, 12; CP23 - 32, 7,3

This game looking awfully familiar to a game played yesterday...hmmm. Only making the victory that much sweeter by breaking the hearts of the hopeful.
laugh.gif

Damn this game is better played than any in the Cavs/Celtics series

Cappie is a beast, it was THIS close to going in

This one is over.
The hype is justified

So, pretty much....

If Candace would have hit her freethrows, she'd had 40+ in her 1st game..

smh.gif
smh.gif

I would so get her pregnant....

^ Do you. You don't like it? Leave.

Someone else likes it? Let 'em.

What, no conspiracy theories to share with us, so you just want to come through and talk junk?
Kookcle:
the WNBA found their LEBRON JAMES
true 3 blue:
I just said the same thing. The slurping has begun.

C'mon, man.
ohwell.gif
You and I both know good and well thatnobody's going to clamor over her the way people clamor over LeBron.

hmmmm.....even though i dislike the wnba, that statline is impressive... any replays?

^^Cosign. Women's basketball isn't as bad as some of you make it out to be. Guess I feel that way cause I had to watch my sister play all the time inhigh school and college, but I'm sure there are more than a share of women who could school you Noble Kane, so if you don't like it, don't watch orworry about others who will watch it. Besides this is the SLOWEST DAY of the freakin year for sports on TV. Whose bright idea was it to have game 7, four daysafter game 6
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Do you. You don't like it? Leave.

Someone else likes it? Let 'em.

What, no conspiracy theories to share with us, so you just want to come through and talk junk?
Kookcle:
the WNBA found their LEBRON JAMES
true 3 blue:
I just said the same thing. The slurping has begun.

C'mon, man.
ohwell.gif
You and I both know good and well that nobody's going to clamor over her the way people clamor over LeBron.
my conspiracy theories are the truth! once the celts are crowned champs you will be a believer!

wnba might have some hope now that they found their superstar in candace parker. 34, 12, 8 in her first game and she missed 8 fts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Parker is pretty good.

That was a great opening game and I think this game shows the good future and potential this league has. The caliber of female basketball players coming out ofcollege is greatly increasing.

Back
Top Bottom