Los Bukis Vol. Greatest Of All Time

51AOELwm9ML._SS500_.jpg

You got A.C Slater on the top, Third on the top George Lopez next to a young Elvis

Bottom row you got Mexican Ice Cube, Jesus, Fabio

Show me a band with a better starting 5. (Fabio comin off da bench)

my fam aint even mexican but they ride with the los bukis, never thought i would see these guys on NT

laugh.gif
at the mexican ice cube

Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dads favorite singer, Marco Antonio Solis.
laugh.gif

I could jam to this all day b.
pimp.gif

Los Temerarios are also appreciated.
pimp.gif

Hispanic music heritage appreciation thread in disguise?....I remember growing up on their music....baladas are so deep, them along with Juan Gabriel, Ricardo Montaner and Ana Gabriel were highly appreciated in my household as a kid.

I think every hispanic grew up listening to them especially when the fam got together lol

On a sidenote my aunt was really close friends with his current wife, before they met and got married.
I remember when she'd come over i couldnt help but admire i was like 6 or 7 too
ohwell.gif

Needless to say my aunt got invited to the wedding but her +@!+%%% didnt go!!!!
mad.gif

tvnotas002.jpg

You won this one Marco!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by JD214

My dads favorite singer, Marco Antonio Solis.
laugh.gif

my dads too
laugh.gif

My mom loves this man. Plays this and Ana Gabriel whenever she is cleaning.

And my dad's favorite artists where Vicente Fernandez and Antonio Aguilar. It was weird growing up in a Dominican house and listening to them, but I learned to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by nightruans

my fam aint even mexican but they ride with the los bukis, never thought i would see these guys on NT

laugh.gif
at the mexican ice cube
This.

I'm Dominican and I don't generally like that type of music, but Marco Antonio Solis is appreciated!
pimp.gif

I have always liked los bukis, especially since they form around the area that I was born in and my dad also used to play basketball with them before they were celebrities.

Loss mismos are also appreciated since they are loss bukis minus M.A.S

laugh.gif
My dad went to his concert a while ago and said the girls threw crazy amounts of thongs on stage.

Back
Top Bottom