Los Zetas vs Anonymous Vol. Mexican Standoff?

I would have done the same thing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
American anons are continuing because of the lack of fear of these people. It's a combination of naivety and bravery. Common thought is if the FBI can't hunt down some 17 to 25 year olds then the cartels damn sure won't find them here or anywhere else in the world besides in Mexico.

The raids on the cartels are coming from the US, Europe, Africa, South America, Australia, and more than likely other areas.

Operation is not over. OpFoxHunt coming very soon. I'm waiting to see some emails
nerd.gif

ElCatfisho wrote:
goons vs goons

the battle where whoever wins, who cares?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So the geeks gave up?

roll.gif

You'd rather the cartels win?

I don't understand why some nters always try to downplay the violence going on in Mexico.

"well its never happened when I went" "it's been over exaggerated".

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

eek.gif
@ them being in Colorado.

I'll be in the IRC tonight after work, I will update with whatever I can. The operation is not over, it's only been suspended for anons who are in direct danger. This has the potential to be more dangerous than the FBI raids
30t6p3b.gif
Be careful young sir. Make use of your proxies/firewall, and don't trust new faces.

I know a few have withdrawn their participation. Do not fear to do the same for your own safety, and the safety of those you know.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Oh YoU MaD said:
So the geeks gave up?

roll.gif

I don't understand why some nters always try to downplay the violence going on in Mexico.

it is over exaggerated.

I just went to Cuernavaca this past august nothing happened. As long as you use common sense you will be straight.

I remember when I visited once in 96 I saw a dude get murked in a subway during broad daylight. There has always been violence/kidnappings out there.

Originally Posted by soltheman

eek.gif

I'll be in the IRC tonight after work, I will update with whatever I can. The operation is not over, it's only been suspended for anons who are in direct danger. This has the potential to be more dangerous than the FBI raids
30t6p3b.gif
Be careful young sir. Make use of your proxies/firewall, and don't trust new faces.

I know a few have withdrawn their participation. Do not fear to do the same for your own safety, and the safety of those you know.
Virtual machines and proper safety nets are always used, and even as a sympathizer for the cause I know not to be too trusting. After Wolfy's downfall I saw what can happen. But I do know that no one can hide forever.

And for that fact LITTLE of my own effort has gone into this because I saw the repercussions. I don't like chainsaws.

In other news, I'm building a junk PC and buying more reading material this weekend so if anyone knows of some good deals let me know
nerd.gif

It's too bad Anon couldn't keep it up.

Cartels rules through fear and intimidation, so an anonymous group is really the only effective way to challenge them.

Originally Posted by soltheman

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Virtual machines and proper safety nets are always used, and even as a sympathizer for the cause I know not to be too trusting. After Wolfy's downfall I saw what can happen. But I do know that no one can hide forever.

And for that fact LITTLE of my own effort has gone into this because I saw the repercussions. I don't like chainsaws.

In other news, I'm building a junk PC and buying more reading material this weekend so if anyone knows of some good deals let me know
nerd.gif
This is my C IDE. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

nerd.gif

i met a few cartel people before, they were pretty nice guys. you just gotta know better then to mess with them.

[h2]Update: Anonymous Vs. the Zetas[/h2]
date.png
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 |
user.png
Borderland Beat ReporterOvemex

Written by Geoffrey Ramsey
In Sight

After initial mixed signals, it appears that online hacker collective Anonymous has decided to take on Mexico’s most violent and feared drug cartel, the Zetas, which could put the drug gang in a tight spot.

In just the past few days, rumors of a showdown between Anonymous and the Zetas drug cartel have been the subject of a veritable media frenzy. Speculation about the scope of the confrontation abounds, fueled by several conflicting reports about the “hacktivist

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I really hope this is not some Hollywood publicity stunt going to happen on the 5th
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
promoting some dumb movie like V for Vendetta Part 2 or some other crappy Hangover movie genre type

Not sure if srs or just stupid.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You don't get it. They're going to expose the names of those affiliated with the Zetas so other cartels can put hits on their members. If anon follows through, there will be blood.

Most of their names are already out there though.
grin.gif

So name a couple of the crooked cops (currently working) and drug runners, seeing as how their names are out there.

Is anon purpose really going over your head or what?
Probably stupid if you ask me just to satisfy your rhetoric.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So the geeks gave up?

roll.gif

One of my friends is like this. I'm too shook to go there, but he wants to hit up cancun and some tourists areas, as if the cartels don't have access to those places.  I'm sure people go there for vacations and they're fine, but I'm not trying to be the dude that's in the wrong place at the wrong time
ohwell.gif

They need to watch V for Vendetta one more time

lames

That's why nerds get punked

Back
Top Bottom