Losing That Baby Weight

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I want a baby
frown.gif

*PMS Sightfur to advise to strap up twice cause his girl is trying to trap him*

Originally Posted by Diego

I want a baby
frown.gif

Definitely not. I know we're not at all ready to start bringing children into the world.

And I know it hurts but they're so cute and I love children!!!

frown.gif

Getting a puppy basically killed any desire to have children. Not that I had a desire in the first place but damn
laugh.gif
I'm way too selfish for kids

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I don't know how many (or few) NTers can answer this but I have a q.  My girl gave birth on Jan 27th.  Right before the birth she weighed 140 and now she's down to 116.  She wants to lose the weight by the summer and I told her to I'll help her out and lose my annual winter beer *insulation* weight as well.  Any tips from the ladies or men with gf's or wives who had kids??  How long did it take to lose that and be back to normal?  I told her she is recovering pretty quickly, but of course whatever I say about her weight she just hears a loud beeeeeeeeep.

How small is she trying to get, i mean my sister is 5 ft even 110 and is a size 1. What was she before like a 0 or 00? I wouldnt even worry bout the weight or even care bout it. I mean worse case scenario she bcomes a size 3 or so.

I want a baby
frown.gif

Definitely not. I know we're not at all ready to start bringing children into the world.

frown.gif
I'm just warning you.  It hurts.

breast feeding burns a crazy amount of calories. stomach crunches and some treadmil work wouldn't hurt either.

I want a baby
frown.gif

frown.gif
Diego, I got her on BC, and I still pull out
laugh.gif

But we fully intend to have children when the time is right, Katie, you just wants the time to be now, you ain't even party for you 21rst yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sighfur

I want a baby
frown.gif

frown.gif
Diego, I got her on BC, and I still pull out
laugh.gif

But we fully intend to have children when the time is right, Katie, you just wants the time to be now, you ain't even party for you 21rst yet
laugh.gif

Oh man, no rush.  It'll happen.  I'm 23 and my life is completely changed, at least for now.  Enjoy your youth, for longer than I did

^ Thats what I tell Katie, I know she understands and really knows we're not ready, but you should see how she acts when she see's a baby
laugh.gif

Im like, are all girls like this?

^ Thats what I tell Katie, I know she understands and really knows we're not ready, but you should see how she acts when she see's a baby
laugh.gif

my chick the EXACT same way though.

if yall been together a while i think chicks act like this when they love they dude or been in a relationship for a while.

laugh.gif

Pretty much.  My boys call me and my gf up now whenever their girls are talking about kids.  All we describe is the pain, bloating, vomiting, shivering, pain, destruction (temporary but still) of the vaj mahal.  Usually quiets them down for at least a day.

laugh.gif

Pretty much.  My boys call me and my gf up now whenever their girls are talking about kids.  All we describe is the pain, bloating, vomiting, shivering, pain, destruction (temporary but still) of the vaj mahal.  Usually quiets them down for at least a day.

how long is temporary?

an can you describe what you mean but destruction?

you have to wait 6 weeks after right?

Sightfur, if you really loved her you wouldn't mind having a baby with her even though YOU aren't ready. Stop being selfish.

laugh.gif

Hell no.  Babies make me run and scream in the other direction. 
laugh.gif
I'm like Kramer on Seinfeld.  It's...breathtaking.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Sightfur, if you really loved her you wouldn't mind having a baby with her even though YOU aren't ready. Stop being selfish.
I mean. I want one, but I know it's not a good time. I'm sure if we all of a sudden got pregnant we'd figure out a way to be ok. But we're still growing up, especially me. I'm not even 21 yet. So I have a lot of growing up to do for sure. As for Sightfur, he's an old man and should be ready for some chilllren.
roll.gif

Took my wife about a year to get back into shape after we had our first baby.  She had gained about 50-75 lbs during the pregnancy. 

She just gave birth to our second on January 4th.  I think she's got like 40-50 lbs to lose to get back to normal.  She just started with a trainer on Monday. 

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Took my wife about a year to get back into shape after we had our first baby.  She had gained about 50-75 lbs during the pregnancy. 

Im sure you were way beyond devastated.

DC I normally have no problem with what you say, but this is a little crazy.  Having a kid doesn't prove anybody's love for someone else.  He didn't say he would never have a baby with her.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

how long is temporary?

an can you describe what you mean but destruction?

you have to wait 6 weeks after right?

Lol, I'll try and spare some details.  Some women just can't fit babies out, period.  So during actual delivery, when the kid is coming out for sure, they are surgically cut...vertically...to allow for more space.  Women are different though.  For us the doctor said no sex for at least a month, and if you do the math from the first page then yeah, INS, so what, wanna fight about it????
laugh.gif
  C-sections save the veej, but there is a much longer recovery time for the woman, since it's a pretty serious surgical procedure.

I mean. I want one, but I know it's not a good time. I'm sure if we all of a sudden got pregnant we'd figure out a way to be ok. But we're still growing up, especially me. I'm not even 21 yet. So I have a lot of growing up to do for sure. As for Sightfur, he's an old man and should be ready for some chilllren.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
im mad your callin me SighTfur too, but DC, im in love with my wife, no doubt about that. And being "ready" as a person isn't the issue, being "ready" financially is what concerns me. But like Katie said, if we got pregnant, we'd make it work, and I'd be a proud father, no doubt.

Plus I'd name him or her "Megatron", so thats also a +

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Im sure you were way beyond devastated.

laugh.gif
  Seriously,,,she was like 200 lbs and she's like 5' 7".  It was gross.  No joke, I can't even have sex with her when she is pregnant because I can't get excited.

However, you have to support your wife.  I'm not loving it now either but you can't even give any inkling that you are not attracted to them after they have a baby.

My wife complains about it all the time and keeps saying when she gets back in shape she is going on a shopping spree and wants me to take her to Vegas so she can dress all ill and we can have mad sex.  I'm not worried.

And we are NEVER having another kid.  Two is enough.  I'm even contemplating the "snip snip."

roll.gif

laugh.gif
im mad your callin me SighTfur too, but DC, im in love with my wife, no doubt about that. And being "ready" as a person isn't the issue, being "ready" financially is what concerns me. But like Katie said, if we got pregnant, we'd make it work, and I'd be a proud father, no doubt.

Plus I'd name him or her "Megatron", so thats also a +
Love the name, I came up with Tequila and Pattie Mayonnaise.  They were both vetoed immediately

Back
Top Bottom