Losing Weight?

THIS IS MY STORY OF Losing weight

alright lemme break it down this week i weigh at 108 i had to get down to 104 or 105 in JUST 3 days.. why because i needed to get into a weight class....ithought i should crash diet, only fastest way for me to lose weight ahhahah...so monday weigh in at 108.6 now this was after thanksgiving i gained a pound smhfor it... practice was over i weigh out at 106.3...came home i thought this would be easy i mean do u homework sleep forget about eating...no it was reallyhard all i can do was drink water i was so hungry i drank some hot chicken soup just plain soup....next day weight in at 108.3 im like wow!+#% what am i doingwrong...i then weight out at 106... i only had one more day to get down to 104 so i didn drink anything i came home ran for 1 hour straight....i went runningduring lunch and finally came down to 104.2 it was tought i was exhausted at tired....wasnt over yet i had to pass my hydration test drank 3 bottles of waterputting on 3 pounds ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it was so hard losing weight as well as passing the hydration test ...in theend i passed and every practice i weigh in at 105 and come out at 104...

haha might be a funny story and all but have u guys ever try losing weight ?

im guessing your a male right?

100 pounds? Jesus Christ.
smh.gif

im 160 and im trying to gain weight.

This story was a wild ride.

How old are you @ 104? My goodness. Im losing right now to get more definition, im at 168 coming down to 160 or so @ 5' 10"

thats the worst way to lose weight..totally unhealthy man.

all you gotta do is eat right and exercise. health is wealth homeboy..

Reminds me of that episode of bernie mac, where jordan was wrestling and won every match by default because no one was skinny enough for his weight class

Man just run in the wrestling room with MAD sweat shirts on and rubber suits and your good to go
pimp.gif
. Then just go for the low single and hit up the half pineverytime against a scrub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dang, i hated wrestling season. start of season I started at 140. dropped down to 119's.. winter was @@$**%! gloomy as hell
smh.gif

that's natural and not even bad for wrestlers.

I remember the fly weights never really had to succ weight that hard, it was always the middleweights, 137, 145, 154, etc.

guys who are usually 165lbs normally would get down to 145lbs sometimes because of who was in their weight class in the league, etc.

I remember seeing guys lose 20lbs in a week. he still was short a couple pounds before the meet and the bus driver dropped him off 2 miles from the school sohe could run off the rest of the weight.

but I trained with the wrestling team because I heard that next to water polo was the best and hardest training....
I lost 9lbs in a 4 days. fastest way was to drop all the carbs, drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.

I remember, you could literally see huge splashes of sweat/water come out of your plastics when you took them off. plastics = plastic suits.

I need to lose some more weight, I got almost to 200, now im at like 185. I need to get to 170 again asap

drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.
only way other than a diuretic.

It is bad and unhealthy, but whatever gives you a competitive edge is the norm nowadays.
tired.gif

Man I need to pick up boxing or something I miss that wrestling style training. I miss high school sigh. Doing pushups for no reason fighting a kid for noreason. Crying when losing your match to place
frown.gif

hahah its late right now just got done with this one vietnamese movie.... yeah everyday i would go home and drink and eat until im at 109 hahaha i would thensleep lose like 1.8 pounds in the morning and then in 6th period i just do w.e im coo with the whole class so i do some ab workouts somehow i would weigh in at105.5 ohh yeah pee out all the water i intake...ill take a picture later..

eh my brother's a skinny twig and he was somewhere between 95-100 last time he checked. he doesn't seem to get fat because everytime he eats he stuffshimself and still weighs the same. sucks for me cause i'm the opposite, I eat a small meal and look bloated as hell and i weigh about 200+.

Back
Top Bottom