LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Didn't Jay electronica play that willy wonka clip on his mixtpe.

Awesome freaking episode. I love the fact Hurley said bizaro universe. Desmond is the man.

Didn't Jay electronica play that willy wonka clip on his mixtpe.

Awesome freaking episode. I love the fact Hurley said bizaro universe. Desmond is the man.

^Yeah he did.

You gotta be a cold blooded bastard to watch a dude in a wheelchair struggle upwards in a parking lot and run his *** over.

I must say this episode was excellent.

2aiomxz.gif

LOL @ Desmond getting payback...its so not that!

You guys are miss the fact that in the flash sideways/alternate universe that Desmond is the new Jacob and has the list of names from the flight and is getting everyone together. He needs people to experience memories again through contact like he did with Penny. This is why he hits Locke at the end...Locke will remember the experience of laying on the ground after falling out of the building, the same way Desmond experienced memories after Charlie drove the car in the river and Hurley experienced it after kiss Libby during their date they never had on the beach.

Very good episode overall though.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You gotta be a cold blooded bastard to watch a dude in a wheelchair struggle upwards in a parking lot and run his *** over.

I must say this episode was excellent.

QFMFT

Desmond! Desmond was such a mother !$%%@!# badass today. It's sort of the way I felt about Sayid in prior episodes, but even better because Desmond is doing this as part of a higher purpose.
I was so mad after Locke threw Desmond in the well, so seeing Desmond run Locke over was one of the most
pimp.gif
moments of Lost.

Things are coming together nicely now. Both timelines are hitting critical mass.

As a side observation -- kind of cool how the fake son Desmond refers to when he sees Linus is actually really his son in a different timeline (Charlie).

edit: anyone else think that the kid who keeps showing up and scaring Locke is Jacob as a kid or Jacob in some other form?

Jack, Jin, Sun, and now Locke and possibly Ben are in the hospital now. EVERYTHING IS SLOWESLY COMING TOGETHER.

laugh.gif
 @ a .gif being made already.

Locke looked so pitiful struggling in that wheel chair and Desmond just ran his +@# over like it was nothing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Desmond! Desmond was such a mother !$%%@!# badass today. It's sort of the way I felt about Sayid in prior episodes, but even better because Desmond is doing this as part of a higher purpose.
I was so mad after Locke threw Desmond in the well, so seeing Desmond run Locke over was one of the most
pimp.gif
moments of Lost.

Things are coming together nicely now. Both timelines are hitting critical mass.

As a side observation -- kind of cool how the fake son Desmond refers to when he sees Linus is actually really his son in a different timeline (Charlie).

edit: anyone else think that the kid who keeps showing up and scaring Locke is Jacob as a kid or Jacob in some other form?

Yes I think that is Jacob in a another form/age as we now have seen the kid at two different ages.

Des is on another level right now, in both time lines.

And NO WAY Jack sits back and takes orders the rest of the way.

Its taking EVERYTHING I have right now not to check for spoilers!!! I am feenin for answers!!!

Des is on another level right now, in both time lines.

And NO WAY Jack sits back and takes orders the rest of the way.

Its taking EVERYTHING I have right now not to check for spoilers!!! I am feenin for answers!!!

Still slightly confused about Harper, maybe it was someone else pretending to be her...?
Great episode! I'm pretty sure Locke knew that he couldn't kill Desmond......a well in the middle of nowhere works nicely.

Can I get a gif of Ilana blowing up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

LOL @ Desmond getting payback...its so not that!
You really didn't get it? Or did you not read the rest of the post? It's a joke. On island FLocke throws Des down a well, sideways flash Des hits Locke with a car. On a certain level whether you like it or not it was pay back.

Geez
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Looks like from the previews that Sayid goes to the well and his holding a gun on Desmond. I'm thinking creepy little boy from the jungle will ultimately help him get out. If you noticed when Desmond and Flocke saw him in the jungle, he gave sort of a "the savior is back" smile and ran off.

very good episode but the part where hurley remembers everything after kissing her was straight corny. also confused me. so far only dead people have seen flashes in the alt timeline (faraday, ;obbu, charlie)

then she kisses him and he can see flashes of the otehr life? very strange/

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Looks like from the previews that Sayid goes to the well and his holding a gun on Desmond. I'm thinking creepy little boy from the jungle will ultimately help him get out. If you noticed when Desmond and Flocke saw him in the jungle, he gave sort of a "the savior is back" smile and ran off.

Sayid getting stopped by a little boy, I don't see that happening unless the little boy was Ja..............
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

very good episode but the part where hurley remembers everything after kissing her was straight corny. also confused me. so far only dead people have seen flashes in the alt timeline (faraday, ;obbu, charlie)

then she kisses him and he can see flashes of the otehr life? very strange/
It's because she's dead and Hurley has special I see dead ppl powers. Seemed to me the only thing he remembered were things about Libby.

Watching Locke twitch on the ground after he was absolutely shellacked by Desmond was hard to watch. felt bad for ol' balls. This is getting great, I'm going to be quite upset when this show is over haha

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Sayid getting stopped by a little boy, I don't see that happening unless the little boy was Ja..............
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I don't know about being Jacob, but he seems to be non-human and he does not fear Flocke. He also seems to aggravate Flocke whenever he's seen.

Back
Top Bottom