LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I run when I can, its too cold out for that now and I can't bring myself to run on a treadmill; Torture.... Yeah I love my brooks, I might collect shoes but I don't think I like anythign better on my feet than some Brooks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I run when I can, its too cold out for that now and I can't bring myself to run on a treadmill; Torture.... Yeah I love my brooks, I might collect shoes but I don't think I like anythign better on my feet than some Brooks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's awesome. That's exactly how I am. I wear Brooks more than anything. They're just so much more comfortable.
laugh.gif
There's a time and place for everything.

Ok enough derail, back to LOST.

I've finished my rewatch (earlier than expected
laugh.gif
) But I still might go back and watch a few episodes. Deus Ex Machina is a favorite of mine. I could watch The Incident everyday until the premiere and still love it. The opening scene is my favorite of all time. The writeup that Vozzek did on his website was great as usual. I didn't even notice the bit about the flame until then. Check it out... http://www.thingsinoticed.com/?sotw=5#sotw

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by solesearchin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's awesome. That's exactly how I am. I wear Brooks more than anything. They're just so much more comfortable.
laugh.gif
There's a time and place for everything.

Ok enough derail, back to LOST.

I've finished my rewatch (earlier than expected
laugh.gif
) But I still might go back and watch a few episodes. Deus Ex Machina is a favorite of mine. I could watch The Incident everyday until the premiere and still love it. The opening scene is my favorite of all time. The writeup that Vozzek did on his website was great as usual. I didn't even notice the bit about the flame until then. Check it out... http://www.thingsinoticed.com/?sotw=5#sotw
Excellent read!  Now I am ready!

That was by far my favorite 3 minutes of LOST.

I am making my way through all 5 seasons.  Watched 5, 1, 2, 3, and have 4 and 5 (again) left.

Definitely bittersweet feelings.  I have not been into a show since X-Files, obviously, so I do not like the idea that there will be nothing for me to look forward to....

My wife and I have a 6 month old girl(our first baby!) and we have yet to catch up on any of our shows on the DVR. We watch 24, Modern Family, FlashForward, American Idol(I watch it for the occasional hot chicks
grin.gif
), Heroes, and others but we've already made a pact that WE WILL NOT MISS LOST! One week away!

Originally Posted by VeintiTres

My wife and I have a 6 month old girl(our first baby!) and we have yet to catch up on any of our shows on the DVR. We watch 24, Modern Family, FlashForward, American Idol(I watch it for the occasional hot chicks
grin.gif
), Heroes, and others but we've already made a pact that WE WILL NOT MISS LOST! One week away!

eek.gif
roll.gif
Totally forgot about FLash Forward. That show is okay, I just wanna see what happens since i've invested so much time into it already. Definitely nowhere near LOST.

SEVEN DAYS. ZOMGOGFFFF

The first 3 minutes of The Episode: Part I made this show EPIC.

That guy's insight that you posted was great. Got me very hyped for next Tues.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

laugh.gif
The Incident?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

laugh.gif
The Incident?
Haha yea. I always do stupid mistakes like that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i can't believe the final season starts next week tuesday

I was about to hit you with the biggest "
indifferent.gif
" until I realized you're right.
laugh.gif

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up about the Incident airing tonight Cadillac.

At least you won't have to deal with commercials. I'll probably catch a few parts just because it's HD.

So I picked up Fringe today for only 25 on blu ray... hoping Itll be pretty good considering lost is about to be done
frown.gif

Also itll hold me over until tuesday
smile.gif

Fringe is pretty good. Not close to bring on the level of Lost, but I like it. It's pretty much like X-Files.

Yeah 18, I just seen the Incident a few weeks ago during my S5 rewatch. But, Im still gonna watch it again tonight to see if I can get anymore clues for next week.

Back
Top Bottom