LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

you guys are seriously way too worried about walt.

Don't know if that was directed at me, but I'll address it. I think people forget how much Walt had to do with the show. Half the things the losties did was in regards to getting Walt back. Literally for an entire season I was like "ok we get it" Walt is special, can we get on with it? But no, the writers kept pushing Walt on us, and showed us nothing. I don't even ask for much, I just want to know what happened, hell even where he went would be plenty. Although it may seem silly for one to be thinking of Walt now when he has almost ZERO to do with the story line, but that is the writers fault, not mine, and IMO (not saying anyone elses) takes away from the overall show. From a fans standpoint.
I agree on the fact I would like to know what happened to him/where he is.
But I mean I wouldn't be mad if we didn't see him again and the last thing they did with him was when Locke visited him.

After some research

Spoiler [+]
2. We probably will see Walt again. "[Malcolm David Kelley] absolutelywould still be on the show," Carlton Cuse said, "but the actor aged."Damon Lindelof: "We are working on a way to bring Walt back before Lostis all said and done."
I'm one of those people who have faith in the people making the show and have not been disappointed throughout the first 5 seasons and I honestly don't believe they'll $##* up the last season.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

you guys are seriously way too worried about walt.

Don't know if that was directed at me, but I'll address it. I think people forget how much Walt had to do with the show. Half the things the losties did was in regards to getting Walt back. Literally for an entire season I was like "ok we get it" Walt is special, can we get on with it? But no, the writers kept pushing Walt on us, and showed us nothing. I don't even ask for much, I just want to know what happened, hell even where he went would be plenty. Although it may seem silly for one to be thinking of Walt now when he has almost ZERO to do with the story line, but that is the writers fault, not mine, and IMO (not saying anyone elses) takes away from the overall show. From a fans standpoint.

100% agreed. i didn't care about walt until they kept shoving him in my face telling me that he is special.

these guys have basically disregarded the first 2 seasons of the whole show. how/why everyone was having visions and the whole walt storyline. it's a slap in the face when the writers say it's not their job to finish what they started.

oh and btw i was looking at reviews for some stephen king books and apparently in "the Talisman" a 12-year-old Jack Sawyer takes on a quest in this and a parallel world
nerd.gif

Still have a lot of Lost left, and they haven't let me down yet. But, them saying stuff like that doesn't really sit to well with me. Certain things they showed us NEEDS to have an explaination, reguardless of if it ties to the show at this point, IMO. They really don't even have to spend a lot of time on most of the stuff, but they need to say something.

that's the whole thing. their argument that they didn't have enough time if just a flat out lie. they knew they had a 3 year window. PLENTY of time to explain whatever they want to. I mean you can explain everything in a quarter of a season.

very BS answer. I hope they are doing it just to toy with our emotions but it sounds like they are already going into damage control or something.

I'm not worried about what will happen. Whatever needs to be explained, WILL be. I think the writers are trying to throw people off into thinking we aren't going to get what we want. I may be wrong, but I have STRONG faith in the rest of the season. Just WATCH and enjoy people, don't get gassed up about what we WILL and WILL NOT see until it's all said and done.

If the show ends and we have nothing of Walt, then you can complain ALL DAY.

I'm with James though, Walt isn't that serious to me AT ALL.

I'll let it play out before I complain anymore. I have faith they'll do the right thing. My final say on Walt is, I just think they pushed him on us so much for them to say he was special..... but we're not telling why, no time left.

Now, LET'S GET IT ON.....

Ben_Linus___Lost_Stencil_by_novablast.jpg

A Ben episode directed by Mario Van Peebles. This will be interesting to say the least. And I'm going to go start a countdown to when Miles dies. I mean he hasn't had @*++ to do all season, I just know its going to happen soon

pimp.gif

afternoon basketball followed by Lost >
HELL YEAH! Just finished a little outdoors session. Was a beautiful day. Now time to get some junk food and watch some LOST. CHEA!

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

A Ben episode directed by Mario Van Peebles. This will be interesting to say the least. And I'm going to go start a countdown to when Miles dies. I mean he hasn't had @*++ to do all season, I just know its going to happen soon

*#!% letting Miles die. Him + Hurley =
roll.gif

This episode tonight should be reeaallll good. Hope it's not a letdown.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif

afternoon basketball followed by Lost >
HELL YEAH! Just finished a little outdoors session. Was a beautiful day. Now time to get some junk food and watch some LOST. CHEA!

pimp.gif
 just finished ballin myself...cant wait for tonights episode...gonna catch the recap at 8 just in case I missed anything...

First time all season i'll be watching the previous week's episode before as well.

Sundown was THAT good.

laugh.gif
at everyone playing ball before LOST...

Im headed to the gym right now to play
laugh.gif
gonna have LOST on the DVR so i can zip zoop through commercials when i get back and shower
pimp.gif

watching the enhansed episode. these enhansed episodes really butcher the show. it's like dumbed down and explained to another level. i really don't like it. i almost feel like i'm getting spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom