LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've been patiently waiting... Avoiding the previous Lost thread out of fear of reading spoilers...

Once Again... It's On!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

My man Sey!...you a LOST fan?  nice

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn people just blatantly posting up Ankhs now? Cmon y'all at least tag stuff!!
For real.

Those posts should be edited or something...
Word. Where the !$$% is SKA and his post editing abilities
nerd.gif

I didn't know about the ankh either. Dang those spoilers! Oh well Lost Tuesday is almost here so no worries!

I mean it's not really a spoiler. It's ABC promo stuff.

Hell, since everybody's seen it...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK? With the ankh being the symbol of life, could Jacob of been sending it with Hurley to bring himself or possibly Locke back to life? That's what i'm thinking!!

Damn I get home from the weekend and you guys already have screen caps up. Not gonna lie, I was in a room full of non-lost watchers when the promo aired. I MARKED OUT LIKE CRAZY WHEN I SAW THE OPEN GUITAR CASE AND WHAT WAS IN IT!!!! Everyone thought I was nuts. And here it comes.... My first prediction for the final season.... The ankh in the case is a key of some sort to be used in Jacob's room beneath the statue.

Originally Posted by dhart48

THE GREATEST PROMO EVER
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

got me hyped like its a summer blockbuster

Just watched this tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I friggin' love Lost
smokin.gif

Marking my place so I don't run into any spoilers before tuesday.

I'm downloading a camrip of episode 1 right now though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Marking my place so I don't run into any spoilers before tuesday.

I'm downloading a camrip of episode 1 right now though
nerd.gif
wait...wut?
nerd.gif

1 MORE DAY!!!!!

And I didn't know that guitar case was in a promo. So, I guess that not really a spoiler, IMO. I always thought it was going to be Charlie's guitar. I have no clue what the ankh could be used for.

And that promo above.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like Sawyer is bout to get some revenge or something. Go back to the OLD Sawyer. And do they know that Locke isn't Locke?!?!?! Or, is he?!?! Or do they?!?!

That promo has me wanting to go back and click all the other spoilers now......but....must...resist.....

CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!

The way that the show is shifting is really amazing. It seems like it's getting pretty far fetched, but I love it.

I'll probably watch that promo 34 times before tomorrow night. After seeing screencaps for it, I couldn't wait for a good quality version. Thanks for posting.

I love waking up to new LOST goodness.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm amped!

All of that isn't from the first episode right? I thought they didnt want to leak any footage?

Back
Top Bottom