LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

how about this to throw out there...the bomb didnt detonate and it flashed before it went off....

true!! but how about the wheel? 
the magnetic force turned it back?

but the present losties were still in the present.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

how about this to throw out there...the bomb didnt detonate and it flashed before it went off....

Two groups now: 2004 Losties (landed in LAX) and 2007 Losties (on the island)

The 07ers traveled from the 70s were just sent back to the right time when Jacob died via regular time transport. 

I mean when the group (Jack,Sayid,Kate, etc) were on that second plane the flash hit as well so unless i forgot something, flashes are still in play

eek.gif
eek.gif

the only problem with that is that im pretty sure there was an explosion sound when the bomb supposedly went off unlike when the time-traveling white flashes happened on their own.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Two groups now: 2004 Losties (landed in LAX) and 2007 Losties (on the island)

The 07ers traveled from the 70s were just sent back to the right time when Jacob died via regular time transport. 

I mean when the group (Jack,Sayid,Kate, etc) were on that second plane the flash hit as well so unless i forgot something, flashes are still in play

i meant the 70's got back into the present.....where the new ones came in...with newlocke...while the new ones didnt move.....(the fireworks)

Originally Posted by dunnyy

eek.gif
eek.gif

the only problem with that is that im pretty sure there was an explosion sound when the bomb supposedly went off unlike when the time-traveling white flashes happened on their own.

none of them could hear like usual and i dont know lol but wouldnt juliet die if the bomb went off? its as if she just transported to where the hatch would be later on.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Soooooo why was Jack's neck bleeding?
yeah I didn't know what the hell was going on with that.

random prediction: sawyer is going to try to con Hurley out of his money.

Still not sure how I feel about the temple/asian guy.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that"
eek.gif

See, I felt Sawyer was a changed man. He said "sorry" when he bumped into the guy (did he say that in the first plane?). It might be possible that Jacob never gave him his pen and he never finished writing that letter and never lived a life with revenge on his mind.

hmmm .. you may be right.

him calling cindy "earnhardt" was funny.

Definitely going to rewatch a little later when I get back from class ...

-I like the temple guy. Dude put a move on Jack.
laugh.gif

-Maybe the alt time-line is just a figment of Jack's imagination. Most likely not, but I already know this is going to drive me CRAZY thinking of how that plays out. I'm going to have a million bad theories until they explain it.

-6 MORE DAYS!!!

Here is my theory.  Remember what Farraday's mom said to Desmond...you can't change the past...what happened...happened.  Farraday thought he figured a way to change the past but what he overlooked was his past self still existed as it was in the present (in other words his future self was in 1977 but so was his present self when he was at oxford and the same is true for all of them in 1977).  So the "reset" (hitting the pocket, atomic bomb....) didn't change the past it affected the present...the 1977 present.  Therefore leading to a different chain of events playing out from that point forward in 1977. HOWEVER because their actions on the island are impossible to erase they created ALMOST an alternate reality for their present selves.  But not an alternate reality in a true sense because even though they remain on the island their 1977 selves lives' still played out.  So now with them all in the same time (I think) they exist in two places at once but on different planes of existence.  Which is one of the basic theories of time travel (look up Einstein, wormholes, and time travel and you'll see what I mean) 

The question for me is how will all this intersect?  If they get off the island will their two existences meet...or is the presence of these two existences why they truly can never leave the island?  Will their separate actions affect one another or are they mutually exclusive (Jack's neck bleed)?

Now that black smoke guy has killed jacob will the Yin and yang of the island be thrown off and how will that affect the losties?

Where's Claire in the Losties reality?

I could go on for HOURS.  I can't wait to see how they answer all the questions and hopefully it's not something corny or stupid. 

Lost finally being back
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of my thoughts (sorry if some have been rehashed, I haven't gone through the thread yet)

- Jack and Cindy. In the 1st episode, when turbulance hits, isn't it Jack the one consoling Rose? To not worry, etc? In last night's episode, it was Rose consoling Jack.
eek.gif
Also in the 1st episode, doesn't Cindy give Jack 2 mini bottles of liquor? One of which he ends up giving to Kate to clean his wounds. Last night she only gives Jack one bottle
eek.gif

-
laugh.gif
@ losing Jack's dad's body. What if they lost it during the turbulence when they were over the island? Same with maybe John's knives? Somehow shifting from that timeline(2004) and maybe ending up on the island?

- Also what did John mean when he was talking to Jack? About they didn't lose his Dad, they lost his body.

- The whole Sayid thing was like a baptism. I noticed Sayid's body as they brought him out the water with his arms spread out like a cross. Maybe it's Jacob taking over his body?

-
eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ smokie

There's probably other things but that's all I got for now

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

See, I felt Sawyer was a changed man. He said "sorry" when he bumped into the guy (did he say that in the first plane?). It might be possible that Jacob never gave him his pen and he never finished writing that letter and never lived a life with revenge on his mind.
pimp.gif

itsaboutthattime wrote:
original plane scene for everyone who wants to compare

Well she gave him one drink the second time instead of two, Bernard came back, no shannon, no turbelence, so everything changes with everyone... its wierd/

Originally Posted by franchise3

- Also what did John mean when he was talking to Jack? About they didn't lose his Dad, they lost his body.

His spirit is still alive?

Also, CAN'T WAIT to read Vozzek's write up.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

eek.gif
eek.gif

none of them could hear like usual and i dont know lol but wouldnt juliet die if the bomb went off? its as if she just transported to where the hatch would be later on.

Well my friend I do believe they would all be dead if we are thinking literally.
roll.gif

And what did Flocke mean when he said... "I'm disappointed in all of you"

Also when he said "Do you know what Locke was thinking as you choked the life out of him? ......I don't understand." That was very depressing to me.

im just throwing it out there but what if....

since Christian Shephard's body is gone and Locke's knives are gone what if both ended up on an the island on 2004...

in the first season we saw Christian Shepard a few times, what if the smoke monster took over his body...

fastforward to yesterday's episode we see fake locke aka smoke monster cleaning a blood of a certain knife hmmmmmmmmmm...........

oh yeah... i love that this show is back on... gonna rewatch the show later....namaste....

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Thoughts

So my expressions went from
indifferent.gif
to
smh.gif
to
eek.gif
many times throughout this episode.

I'll start off saying I ABSOLUTELY hated the parallel universe/alternate timeline thing that was going on. When the episode started off with that, I was about ready to stop watching. That was the last thing I wanted to see and I REALLY hope this doesn't continue throughout the rest of the season. Between Jack/Kate/Sawyer, Lapidus/Allana/Ben/BSG, and now this alternate time line... its TOOO much going on and too much jumping back and forth.

I get what they are saying, by them setting off the bomb, it prevented the future Oceanic 815'ers from crashing, because of course while they were back in 1977, all of their counterparts where living back in there homeland, whatever age they were experiencing things that had already been experienced by the 815'ers.... but this is their present, so setting off the bomb didn't change anything for them.

For the most part, the episode answered a few questions, and it was very cool to see the inside of the temple.

Although we all figured it out last season, BSG is the smoke monster is John Locke. We get to see how people were healed in the temple, and that outside of the others that Ben was leading, there was a complete different group in the temple, who seem to have a much better understand of the smoke monster/Jacob than Ben has ever had.

My mind is boggled but based on Sayid coming back to life, it must mean one of two things. Either Sayid is set to take Jacobs place... or what I think is more likely... Hurley is, and Hurley was able to bring him back to life. Or theres the possibility that he was never dead at all... I got this sense from Miles.

We are in for a very long season.... but I really doubt all our questions will be answered in a mere 16 episodes.

PS... the boone and claire cameos were LAME
frown.gif
..... oh and if theres ever a 2 week break like we had last season... I will lose it
laugh.gif

Thats all for now... may have to rewatch it tomororw
DING DING DING DING DING

I got the sense that sayid wasnt dead at all also. Miles so damn secretive about it. He wasnt hearing his thoughts. I think the pool healed him it
just took longer than they expected. I dont like so far where it is heading. Not that I have a clue how it will end. I just dont want another "possesed" person. 

Just guess all this time that the bad guy was working on the loophole he was jealous that he couldnt leave the island? He said he wanted the opposite of Locke, to go home. Sounds like he is imprisoned like Prometheus. 
At the same time Jacob was making counter moves with his team. 
Richard seemed to be the only one that knows what the red flare meant. Hopefully Ben turns it around. 
I dont understand how the others can stop New Locke. They cant shoot him, yet guns is all we have seen. The ash keeps him at bay but doesnt
seem to harm him.
Maybe its enough to keep him out the temple. Maybe he has to do something like "defile" the temple to break loose from the island. 

"I'm dissapointed in all of you" - I thought he meant blindly following Jacob and whatever he said.

Richard definitely knows what the flare means.
I think Flocke is going to lead everyone back to the temple but he doesn't realize that Jack, Kate etc. have made it there somehow.
The Temple people were definitely spreading ash around the end of the episode so I think they know Flocke is heading their way.

Remember Widmore said a war was coming. Flocke vs Temple people lead by Sayid, the reincarnated war hero.
eek.gif

I have a feeling Ben is going to somehow help "save" everyone from Flocke.

Also, picked this up from another forum. But, was Sayid being "Baptized" in the water?

And after thinking about it.... I think the reset still happens, Juliet said it worked and Faraday said it will work. So could it be that, the new flight 815 we seen last night is real, but we are seeing the reset now instead of at the end of the series?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I have a feeling Ben is going to somehow help "save" everyone from Flocke.

Also, picked this up from another forum. But, was Sayid being "Baptized" in the water?

Same here. I could almost see him giving his life up for it. After all the years of being selfish, he finally gives his life for another.

Back
Top Bottom