LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

good find cadilac

i guess llana and richard are about to get real disillusioned with jacob.

btw i don't think jack is the one.....he has a purpose though

i'm becoming a little disillusioned myself. hope the show finishes strong. i'm having a real hard time with the direction things seem to be going. the entire series is morally ambioguous, now it's about good vs. evil? don't make sense.

no matter what happens it's a top 10 show of all time and will always have a place in my heart

b

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Lapidus at the end of the table
nerd.gif

I might be reaching
laugh.gif

you aren't reaching at all imo. dude was supposed to be the OG pilot and the island still got him
pimp.gif

Seeing Jack and crew back at the beach brought me back to last seasons episode "The Little Prince" when Locke and crew took a canoe and were attacked by an unknown group. Seeing as Sawyer found a Tajira water bottle in the canoe we know it was the future they were in. When Juliet shot back she hit one of them. The person she shot was either in Jack's camp or MIB's camp? During the episode it seemed like a small scene but could possible play a bigger role in the finale season?

Originally Posted by sam23air

Seeing Jack and crew back at the beach brought me back to last seasons episode "The Little Prince" when Locke and crew took a canoe and were attacked by an unknown group. Seeing as Sawyer found a Tajira water bottle in the canoe we know it was the future they were in. When Juliet shot back she hit one of them. The person she shot was either in Jack's camp or MIB's camp? During the episode it seemed like a small scene but could possible play a bigger role in the finale season?
yeah, i think thats why NYC was talkin about.

When they was reunited back on the beach, that scene was AWESOME. Would have liked to see Sawyer.....and I guess Kate with them also. Lost has gotten away from it but there's so much history on that beach it's aways cool to see it.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I don't know if any of you guys caught this yet, but the scene in which Ben is rummaging thorough Sawyers tent. There is a book that's titled The Chosen.

Go look back at that scene

Good catch my dude I noticed that too!

Episode 16 title is ....

Spoiler [+]
The title for Episode 6.16 is "What They Died For".
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Just noticed on this picture the "2 sides" that we have now are separated by Locke, except Illana and Richard are at the end of the table on the left.

lost-last-supper-image.jpg

weren't there like 4 versions of this?

Back
Top Bottom